If Britney ever goes on tour again do you think she will do Meet & Greets?

• Super Mods

I’d love to meet her and totally would pay whatever for a meet and greet! She would also have full control so I wonder if she would be more comfortable?

Is this something that you could see her doing again? I wonder what she would charge :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Let me know what you think in the comments!  
Would you pay to meet Britney? 

Ps check out this amazing Britney meet and greet photo. What a lucky fan 🤍spacer.png

• Love 1

Mmmm.. I Totally Think She could be back on tour if she wants , but i think she likes this maximum 2 months tours, she seems that the routines are exhausting doing the same show for a year, is too much,  i think would be in stadiums or arenas, and i don't think she likes the meets and greet because are before the show and drain a lot of energy, and other thing i see is she likes a 70min show . non 90, non 120m, so we need to wait and see

• Super Mods
Just now, pablitonizer said:

I'm almost certain the answer is no. She was so uncomfortable during the M&G and I'm sure she was trying her best at he same time :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Can you imagine yourself meeting and taking pictures with complete strangers that think they know everything about you every show?  

just-as-if-looking.gif

I understand :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

also the gif made me laugh :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Mmmm.. I Totally Think She could be back on tour if she wants , but i think she likes this maximum 2 months tours, she seems that the routines are exhausting doing the same show for a year, is too much,  i think would be in stadiums or arenas, and i don't think she likes the meets and greet because are before the show and drain a lot of energy, and other thing i see is she likes a 70min show . non 90, non 120m, so we need to wait and see

Maybe she’d enjoy meeting her fans again on her terms 🤍

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, easy said:

if she ever does i think that atmosphere would be entirely different from how they were during the con. something more comfortable to britney, rather than standing there having people shoveled in for a photo and shoveled back out. 

Yes! I picture a smaller amount of fans that can purchase this package and a very relaxing environment that smells like vanilla candles :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, easy said:

if she ever does i think that atmosphere would be entirely different from how they were during the con. something more comfortable to britney, rather than standing there having people shoveled in for a photo and shoveled back out. 

Unfortunately that's how it works for every celeb. You stand in line, the celeb is waiting in front of the camera like a prostitute waiting for their client, you say hi, the celeb says hi, you can hug them if the celeb has no problems about it (You're usually warned of the rules before meeting the celeb though) and you can also have a small talk if the celeb has no issues with it. Most of the M&Gs last no more than 3 minutes :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Now do you image Britney fans asking her so many uncomfortable questions on a M&G and her new 'team' allowing them to do that? I HIGHLY doubt it so I really don't think she'll ever do M&Gs again

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Unfortunately that's how it works for every celeb. You stand in line, the celeb is waiting in front of the camera like a prostitute waiting for their client, you say hi, the celeb says hi, you can hug them if the celeb has no problems about it (You're usually warned of the rules before meeting the celeb though) and you can also have a small talk if the celeb has no issues with it. Most of the M&Gs last no more than 3 minutes :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Now do you image Britney fans asking her so many uncomfortable questions on a M&G and her new 'team' allowing them to do that? I HIGHLY doubt it so I really don't think she'll ever do M&Gs again

What makes you think she’ll have a team like Team Con again? 

4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

the standard doesn't mean that's how it HAS to be done. if britney wants to have meet and greets again in the future she can design it anyway she'd like that makes her feel comfortable and safe. 

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

What makes you think she’ll have a team like Team Con again? 

No one is talking about team con. Every star has a team, not a team con :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Someone of the caliber of Britney will have a team that will protect her. Do you really think she'll be all alone in a M&G? Do you really think there won't be someone managing the M&G? Do you Britney herself will be her own bodyguard, the one taking the picture and the one asking people to come in? You need to experience a M&G honey  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

No one is talking about team con. Every star has a team, not a team con :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Someone of the caliber of Britney will have a team that will protect her. Do you really think she'll be all alone in a M&G? Do you really think there won't be someone managing the M&G? Do you Britney herself will be her own bodyguard, the one taking the picture and the one asking people to come in? You need to experience a M&G honey  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I didn’t say that she would be alone during the meet and greet? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I’m just saying it may not be as strict as it was before. I literally never once said that she would be her own bodyguard so :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I didn’t say that she would be alone during the meet and greet? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I’m just saying it may not be as strict as it was before. I literally never once said that she would be her own bodyguard so :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

and you instantly relate the word 'team' with 'team con'... having a team is not a bad thing, having a team con IS the bad thing :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Super Mods

and you instantly relate the word 'team' with 'team con'... having a team is not a bad thing, having a team con IS the bad thing :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Team Con was not using the meet and greets properly. They were abusing that for their own financial gain. Of course a team would be present and would have this all organized? I didn’t not say that. I’m not sure what you’re going on about though but I hope you have a great day :) 

I can’t imagine Britney doing another big tour this decade. Maybe 10 years from now she’ll do M&Gs.

what I could imagine Britney doing in the next few years would be a small, cabaret type venue with only Brit’s favorite songs, a very small crowd, and Netflix uses the footage to make a Britney special…it would be a similar biz model to a comedy special.

Cade, where are you? Let’s get working in this ^^

• Super Mods
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

I can’t imagine Britney doing another big tour this decade. Maybe 10 years from now she’ll do M&Gs.

what I could imagine Britney doing in the next few years would be a small, cabaret type venue with only Brit’s favorite songs, a very small crowd, and Netflix uses the footage to make a Britney special…it would be a similar biz model to a comedy special.

Cade, where are you? Let’s get working in this ^^

Omg that sounds like such an amazing idea 🤍

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block