Mel B Calls James Corden the ‘Biggest D–khead’ in Hollywood

Zach F

Mel B is very publicly slamming James Corden.

On Friday (December 2), the 47-year-old Spice Girls alum appeared on Britain's The Big Narstie Show where she was asked to name the "biggest d--khead she'd ever met in Hollywood," and the 44-year-old late-night talk show host made her list.

“So, there’s a few,” Mel began, according to The Wrap. “James Corden, Geri Halliwell, Jessie J, and me.”

At first, everyone was a little surprised that Mel named Geri, her former Spice Girls bandmate, so Melclarified that she cares deeply for Geri, but finds her to be "really f--king annoying."

As for James, Mel claimed that he isn't a very nice person to work with.

"I think you always have to be nice to the people that you work with whether it be production, camera guys, sound, lighting,” Mel explained. “We all work for the same thing, so you should always be nice and he hasn’t been very nice.”

Mel's comments come a few months after a New York City restaurateur said that James is the “most abusive customer” his establishment has served in 25 years.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I understand that James Corden reference.

Geri reference is explained.

Do not get Jessie J. She has presented herself as this cool ongoing girl from Ilford.

And that 'me' shows so much self awareness.

The dragging :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Jessie J is one of those people who is cutthroat vicious behind the scenes. Puts on a good front though.

ugh, even jessie now. i'm so tired of finding out that a certain celebrity i've always liked is actually a ****. there's a revelation every other month, i swear, and it makes me feel so weird, like nobody can be trusted and i already have my trust issues but i'm also trying to open up more sooo... i'm a mess, they're a mess, we're all a big mess. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block