Elvis Presley's **** recently ****scovered during 4k restoration of iconic film scene

Body ache

My great aunt has always been a huge Elvis fan since I can first remember. It’s her identifier. I imagine my nephews and nieces will grow up and think the same of me and Britney Spears. 

I love his voice and fashion. I was him for Halloween 3 years ago. After seeing the Elvis film, I didn’t know he was such a druggy, adulterer. Sad he died so young. 

this song was so good. 

26 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

My great aunt has always been a huge Elvis fan since I can first remember. It’s her identifier. I imagine my nephews and nieces will grow up and think the same of me and Britney Spears. 

I love his voice and fashion. I was him for Halloween 3 years ago. After seeing the Elvis film, I didn’t know he was such a druggy, adulterer. Sad he died so young. 

this song was so good. 

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

this song was so good. 

I’m obsessed with her song Over Me

• Love 1
19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

this song was so good. 

I love this song too!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block