Unauthorized Britney Book Titled "Britney: Breaking Free" Gets Released

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 3:11 PM, LeonardPangburn said:

I do not understand it is already out or not?
I wouldn't really want to read it anyway. It wouldn't be a hundred percent that interesting. I'd rather read something else by a famous author. I don't even like the cover. I recently read about "existentialism is a humanism," used https://freebooksummary.com/category/existentialism-is-a-humanism for that. It's not as popular as I'd like it to be, but at least I liked it. I basically don't like books from different stars. They pry where they shouldn't, everyone should mind their own business. Of course they want to make more money, but it's stupid.

I haven't figured it out either, the link won't open for me.

3 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

I won't be buying this either.:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:
When I was 14 I thought that "unauthorized" stuff meant they knew some insider secret so I was very excited about these. Now I know that it's just lies and marketing scam ! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Unauthorised means that the subject (person who it is about) did not have anything to do with it. Unauthorised does not always mean “lies and marketing scam”. Some very reputable authors and journalists have written “unauthorised biographies” that are factual and tell the full story of their subject.

Famous people don’t always like the “full story” to get out. Trump is the perfect example of someone who like to “control the narrative” and several unauthorised biographies have actually given a better picture of him that he could of himself.

On the other hand “authorised biographies” have oversight and / or involvement from subject. basically, they didn’t write it, or have it ghost written, but gave their blessing and may have give several interviews and / or background information. Sometimes “authorised biographies” are nothing more than PR. But it’s not always the case. They also can be very balanced and revealing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block