feeling alone

GarrettJames

• Super Mods

Hey @Britney's Bestie,

I’m sorry that you feel this way on your birthday. That makes me sad because nobody should feel this way, especially on a day like that. I’m always here and I know that many others would also be here for you, too! You should be celebrating YOU! Go do something that you love and treat yourself. Try not to focus on the negative stuff and only look for the positive and good vibes. It’s all about you! It’s your birthday Happy Birthday GIF by HuffPost 

Restart and celebrate your birthday again but this time, only do the things you like and try to forget about anyone who doesn’t treat you with respect, especially on your birthday. Exhale is here for you 🤍

Happy Birthday!!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 5

I'm very sorry to hear this is your current situation but hopefully you can mark this moment as a turning point. Recognise where you are, see what's behind you and why (perhaps shedding some people will be good for you) and look forward to what you'd like to be different. I don't know your  situation to comment further but Exhalers here are showing you an example of kindness and compassion out there that you can enjoy and reciprocate in. 

Sending love and wishing you a happy birthday and a brighter time ahead 💐😘

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Britney's Bestie said:

hi, so...

today my birthday but i have nobody :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: not lying cut off by my friends/family what do i do?

i have no support system from ppl except my therapist

Happy birthday, wishing you much much much love, happiness. Go visit a good pastry shop and try something sweet sweet that will put a smile on your face. ❤️❤️❤️

We don't know in what situation you are, what happened, but we feel for you and will be here for you. ❤️

Is there someone, somebody (from your past?) who can be with you so that you are not alone?

If not, every day can bring new friends into your life.  Try to meet someone who will understand you and accept you as you are ❤️❤️❤️🫶🫶🫶

• Love 2
On 11/26/2022 at 10:47 PM, Britney's Bestie said:

hi, so...

today my birthday but i have nobody :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: not lying cut off by my friends/family what do i do?

i have no support system from ppl except my therapist

happy delayed Birthday! and it's ok if you want to do that or feel that way this moment, but I suggest not to cut those relationships that are true and reciprocal... hurting hurts less if you can share with someone who you trust.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block