(TW:CRINGY AF) SL04N talks to Alexa Nicolas about Britney, reads her private apology + announces a podcast about it

7 minutes ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

In the attention parleour?

1 Sloan - Perez Hilton wannabe

2 BJ - should just flush her router down the toilet at this point

3 That middle aged Q anon woman (can't even recall her name but she made a Q anon documentary about Britney being a part of Illuminati, cloned, stuck on Epstein island blah blah blah...same Q anon rambling)

4 Perez Hilton- their dad and idol

5 Madame I won't name simply because she is well known Canadian serial stalker. Banned from ATRL last year. Also lurks here. Has a big twitter account with the theme of ''Free Britney''. Even though she is on a police watch list, she has been stalking and bullying people for 20 years now. Has multiple articles written about her, exposing her.

:story:

I'm so glad Britney has security now, cause any one of these cuckoos could be the next Jason Alexander. If you think that statement is outrageous, remember the fact that Loucifer was once a stalker, too.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, SosEtaSeth said:

I'm so glad Britney has security now, cause any one of these cuckoos could be the next Jason Alexander. If you think that statement is outrageous, remember the fact that Loucifer was once a stalker, too.

No, just the last one on the list. Anyone who was on ATRL last year knows who the person is. After we digged deeper, we found out she made people kill themselves. Why? Some articles say ''for fun'', some say she is a mentally ill person. A known personality.

In Canada, they tell you not to interact with her or mention her real name or names she uses on the internet. Basically, do not summon the demon she is.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I hear what you're saying and I'm only responding to the notion of this GP narrative but it's just so ridiculous that people expected everything to be perfect with Britney as soon as she was freed. The inability to apply empathy to Britney is really something else. 

The media makes it worse though with these narratives, including YouTube personalities. It's not that we're all saying "everything is fine" but trying to point out that the media creating these narratives only makes it worse by putting Britney under a microscope and saying all of her idiosyncrasies are signs of a larger problem.  

They just go it doesn’t views and money. Once again making money off her healing due to trauma. I’m sick of these talentless YouTubers making money off drama and bulls***

• Love 1

If Britney has the right to talk about her trauma, then so does Alexa. End of story.

Whether we wanted to hear the apology or not isn't up to us. Shes always had nice things to say about Britney so I'm not mad.

Sloan however 

what an exploitative ****.

seriously, the people making all these conspiracies are so damn tiring. They're not better than people like Perez just because they're not actively wishing death on others.Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

If Britney has the right to talk about her trauma, then so does Alexa. End of story.

Whether we wanted to hear the apology or not isn't up to us. Shes always had nice things to say about Britney so I'm not mad.

Sloan however Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

No. Private apology means private apology. How would you feel if someone read your private messages on a channel with 780k followers?

Oh and then expanded that into a full podcast.

I think that's called exploitation :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2

Back to the GP. I am surrounded by them. None of them are interested in any gossip news about Britney. Reaction to her wedding: Wonderful! Reaction to her song with Elton John: That is great! 

Now this might be different with a young generation glued to their phones and with an interest in all sorts of music artists. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.