Let’s Support Our Exhale Talent

GlitterRain

• Super Mods

Hey guys! :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

If you are a musician, producer, actor, director, singer or dancer, this thread is for you! This thread is yours to share all of your projects and to also help promote yourself to the Exhale community.

Share your work and we will help you promote and get views :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Where are all the Exhale Stars at? Please share your socials and projects, I know I’m not the only one who wants to support you 🤍

• Love 3
GlitterRain
This post was recognized by GlitterRain!

"Awesome music! Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work!"

agustinmalandra was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 15 points.

Hi here I am 

grand-entrance-walking.gif

As many of you know, I have a new album out, SAD BOPS, so please go give him some streams!

also I'm gonna share my top 5 music videos for y'all

01. THIRSTY (2019)

02. TODES ESTAMOS EN UNA (2021)

03. LOVE IS NOT IN THE AIRE (2020)

04. DON'T TAKE ME FOR GRANTED (2019)

05. DES-PEGAR (2019)

06. LAS VOCES EN TU CABEZA (2022)

there's a lot more on my Instagram, YouTube and Spotify, so I hope you can subscribe :)

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Hi here I am 

As many of you know, I have a new album out, SAD BOPS, so please go give him some streams!

01. THIRSTY (2019)

05. DES-PEGAR (2019)

there's a lot more on my Instagram, YouTube and Spotify, so I hope you can subscribe :)

Omg! Iconic! This is exactly why I made this thread :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Love this! Thanks for sharing all of your work! I can’t wait to check it all out. I’m proud of you and don’t stop following your dreams 🤍

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Hi here I am 

01. THIRSTY (2019)

05. DES-PEGAR (2019)

What are your socials so others can follow you if they’d like!:)

8 hours ago, TommyX said:

This guy is a real talent. Comment, like, subscribe!

Thanks for your support. I'm grateful to have a real friend like you. Your promo you do for me and always encouraging me. What a gem you are!! I wish you were going to see Kim with me. I have butterflies I am so excited I can't believe I'm meeting her and she's getting me out of the house. My first celeb event in 3 years. I haven't gone out in months. Nervous but excited :bouncey:

You are so awesome! 😘

• Love 1

Hey! Such talented folks on here, and such nice idea to have a platform for us to build new audience. I'm Rob; a former actor, current flight attendant, author (travel memoir pending publishing deal), and aspiring Youtube Vlogger. I talk a lot, I've got a lot of insight to give out, so my channel isn't for those that are scared by verbosity (more millennial > Gen Z, but everyone is welcome).

* I've backpacked / traveled over 45 countries
* Lived & worked in Dubai, UAE, as Emirates Cabin crew for 4+ years
* Huge biohacker, into fitness, wellness, personal growth, and mindset 
*Sharing my spiritual journey as well as how I keep up with the physical and emotional demands of being a flight attendant on my YouTube channel

Below is one of my favorite videos because I feel it has important life lessons in it, although it doesn't have a large number of views compared to some of my others. I don't have any subscribers to have a channel link, but thanks for taking the time to watch or scroll through. 

And my instagram (scroll down through my feed for my best pictures from working at EK!) 

Be well! <3

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

This dude here makes bangers! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Check him out asap! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

1000x1000bb.jpg
SONGWHIP.COM

Listen to "Love Sleeping Alone" by Pasco on any music platform - Free smart music links by Songwhip
1000x1000bb.jpg
SONGWHIP.COM

Listen to "Cold Brew" by Pasco on any music platform - Free smart music links by Songwhip

Comment, like and subscribe or follow him on streaming platforms so you won't miss any of his bangers!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block