Similar to Britney- Kanye was blackmailed into being hospitalized, drugged, kids being taken away...all by the closest person in his team

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley_Pasternak

kanye-harley-pasternak-32.jpg?quality=75
PAGESIX.COM

"This is how a Hollywood trainer speaks to a far more influential black celebrity when we get out of line," West added in a follow-up tweet.

harleyPasternak6.png
DAILYRAKE.CA

Evie Magazine: Yesterday Kanye shared an explosive screenshot on his Twitter that displayed a text message from someone named Harley. Kanye captioned the screenshot, “What should be obvious by now is that I was raised to stand for my...

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Heybritneygirl said:

Is this supposed to make up for anti-semitism, anti-black rhetoric and stalking? 

I honestly don’t care what has happened to him. He his inciting violence and spreading misinformation for personal gain. Let’s stop turning men into martyrs. He’s not even that talented to care this much. 

This. It’s disgusting people keep making excuses for him. People were getting ready to cancel Britney indefinitely for supposedly fat shaming Christina and this man can spew vile crap everywhere and people make excuses because of his race. The same people that want to cancel others are the ones that keep bending over backwards defending this man

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This. It’s disgusting people keep making excuses for him. People were getting ready to cancel Britney indefinitely for supposedly fat shaming Christina and this man can spew vile crap everywhere and people make excuses because of his race. The same people that want to cancel others are the ones that keep bending over backwards defending this man

Drugged people tend to say sh!it. Why? Key word- drugged.

This dude's wikipedia has been edited since West called him out and there are clips of this guy saying there are meds that can keep you awake for 3 days straight etc.

Ignore the Kanye now. Notice the pattern in Hollywood- how there are super shady people with polished pasts in close circles of celebrities that keep them drugged, blackmailed etc.

You can clearly see a pattern in here. This dude (to me) seems like a male version of L-u.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley_Pasternak

kanye-harley-pasternak-32.jpg?quality=75

"This is how a Hollywood trainer speaks to a far more influential black celebrity when we get out of line," West added in a follow-up tweet.

harleyPasternak6.png
DAILYRAKE.CA

Evie Magazine: Yesterday Kanye shared an explosive screenshot on his Twitter that displayed a text message from someone named Harley. Kanye captioned the screenshot, “What should be obvious by now is that I was raised to stand for my...

He gives me Lou Taylor vibes and it's truth that Jessica Simpson is actually weird :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Spoiler

But at least is he hot next to Loucifer Floplor :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Drugged people tend to say sh!it. Why? Key word- drugged.

This dude's wikipedia has been edited since West called him out and there are clips of this guy saying there are meds that can keep you awake for 3 days straight etc.

Ignore the Kanye now. Notice the pattern in Hollywood- how there are super shady people with polished pasts in close circles of celebrities that keep them drugged, blackmailed etc.

You can clearly see a pattern in here. This dude (to me) seems like a male version of L-u.

In all of Kanye's most recent interviews, he claims he is on no medications. 

• Like 2

Yeah let’s not put Britney and Kanye in the same category, Britney had the kids held above her head and hoards of paparazzi stalking her everywhere she went. She never stalked an ex, made very offensive comments about people and groups of people, and whatever else Kanye has done, I try not to keep up with him so I don’t know of everything he’s said and done.

• Love 1

It makes sense the elite would want Kanye cancelled after everything he’s been exposing.

it’s sad that people easily get so offended over race and miss the big picture of what was said 

this fanbase is so slow stop being emotional and you’ll realize what Kanye reveals can help put the peices to Britney’s case together because there are definitely similarities I mean black mirror ashely o even spoke about this kind of thing in Hollywood 

open your eyes it’s sad what the powers in Hollywood can accomplish 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It makes sense the elite would want Kanye cancelled after everything he’s been exposing.

it’s sad that people easily get so offended over race and miss the big picture of what was said 

this fanbase is so slow stop being emotional and you’ll realize what Kanye reveals can help put the peices to Britney’s case together because there are definitely similarities I mean black mirror ashely o even spoke about this kind of thing in Hollywood 

open your eyes it’s sad what the powers in Hollywood can accomplish 

What do they have to do with each other? What is the similarity? Ye has more agency as a black man in Hollywood than Britney had as a white woman. That is to say nothing about Ye's support for FASCISM, including running a FASCIST presidential campaign. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block