Lou Taylor is still “at large” according to industry insiders. She’s allegedly preparing for a “Britney takedown” with a new team of lawyers, publicists, and special interests

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments abide by our community guidelines

11 hours ago, hello70 said:

If this is true it’s sadly going to work. Don’t attack me but Britney’s IG has been the BEST thing to happen to Team Con.

Lou Taylor’s whole defense will likely be that Britney is “unhinged” and “crazy.” And after the docs we had so much public opinion on our side and we were able to put heat on Lou despite her not being a household name associated with what happened (in the same way that Jamie and JL were).

Since then public opinion (and no doubt the opinion of celebs who kept quiet bc they probably believed whatever lies Lou’s team told them) has turned completely. And all Lou Taylor had to do was wait us out. I’m so pissed she’s going to get away with this ****. I love Britney and am in NO WAY blaming her. I’m just pissed her new team (or whatever exists of it now) didn’t have a proper PR plan in place for all of this. 

Let’s hope she or Cade get a real team in place before Lou’s attempted takedown which will likely just be framing  Britney as “unwell” and an unreliable source who was supported by crazed fans who didn’t know any better. And if you’re upset with this hot take or think I’m off base, take a look at any articles about Britney and check the comments. Even the comments on legitimate news articles are questioning the validity of Free Britney. All because of her IG. I know I complain a lot about this but I can’t help it, I’m pissed she clearly doesn’t have a competent team to protect her in the public which like it or not ABSOLUTELY MATTERS for this exact reason. Lou is now in the perfect position to get the public (and the industry) to believe whatever spin she puts on the con😠 

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

I agree with you. Just look at the comments ... most people have lost interests in #freebritney... instead, its full of people commented her being crazy, unstable...etc. ( sadly, the always same weird moves, spinning in the living room/studio and nude posts can't make us fans defend her much.)

Britney is a public figure, a celebrity forever whether she accepted it or not. So people will check on her, news will report it (especially her posts that looks weird/unstable in public opinions ). Britney is really in need of a professional PR team. Britney may be Cade Hudson's first client as manager but he is not a newbie in the industry. He knows a lot of people and has connection so he clearly knows how this industry works. Rosengart's wife is Mara Buxbaum, a PR powerhouse in the industry. So getting a new powerful PR team is not hard for her. 

Only true fans/stans know how evil Lou Taylor and team con is and how criminal  the whole  conservatorship thing is.... So having the public commented under her every posts sth like "she's clearly unwell" or "unstable" "crazy" sth like that.... making Britney losing mass public support is step one. 

I hope its not Britney that refused hiring a PR team  and just doing whatever she wants.... Because whether you accepted it or not, Lou Taylor knows how to play in the industry and still has abilities to hire whatever teams of people she wants to defend her and makes Britney looks bad. 

Making a public appearance that some events and look pretty, or surprisingly showing up at Elton johns concert and even performed on stage with him will blow up the internet and would bring positive images on her. (I can only dream :) ) Also, if the case is moving up to criminal court, or if FBI is involved... or any bombshell infos that's news worthy would also gain publics interests again. But the case stuck with judge Penny is going no where, and people lost interests. 

Really hope Britney have a powerful PR team that knows how it works. If its Britney herself refuses any PR team or other professional teams to help her, then the only one should be blamed is Britney herself. Long messages of her lashing/cursing at her family, team con, or other people/celebs and also mostly dont-make-any-sense captions doesn't help at all.  

15 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

She's been doing it already, it's clear. Jamie Spears and K-Fed, two lazy broke mothereffers suddenly have the money to enact the antics that they have?? Lou must be bankrolling or encouraging it. 

Juno Lymphoma's book was also phase one of the revenge tour. It's been obvious all year. They went to work right away to try and punish Britney. 

But what Jamie, Kfed, and Jamie Lynn's did to punish Britney didn't work at all and only backfired on them badly. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block