Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

From reading this post, my sense is that Selena maybe lectured Brit about her noodz or made comments about them and it got back to her.

Sad, as I loved seeing them gush over each other and whilst I’m not a Stan or anything … I like Selena. 

I also disagree with Brit on this one, I think you can play up being **** and still be more than just your image… which I think what Selena was trying to say. 

But I see where Brit is coming from.

It’s possible that Selena did something really malicious which Brit can’t talk about publicly so she is shading her this way. But who knows?

I agree with everything you’ve said! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Isla said:

noooooo!!!! Tbf she did say that years ago but she’s coming across as hypocritical. She’s posed near-naked for the Revival album cover!!

The speech happened years after the cover, and recently she has expressed how she felt pressured to get naked for the cover. This is the most recent video but she has expressed how uncomfortable she was multiple times.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.