Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

At first I thought it was like "Britney, NOOO" but after reading it properly I like what she is saying.
It's her own opinion and she has a right to express it and it's not that weird. While some people insist on not flaunting their bodies, it's only natural that there are others who think like Britney.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mp mar50 said:

Something must have happened between Britney and Selena for her to shading Selena. 

She literally invited her at her wedding only 4 months ago so its really odd that she's now throwing shade towards her.

Are we sure Britney herself invited Selena, or she just came as an A list celebrity?! :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

She did said something on instagram about also that she was never allowed to pick people by herself that can be around her , that always other people did that :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: 

She also said that she was surprised to see who also came on her wedding :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I'm assuming maybe she did not liked how Selena treated her and what she said to her, referring to the thing she said more times, I just want you to be happy Britney, be happy, be happy :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

I know a lot has happened, but Britney seemed more mature as a young twenty something in the business than she does right now. It's like she finds these random things online and lashes out. God bless her, there's so much going on with her and I hate that she doesn't have any real family to lean on.

• Like 5

Wait.. since when does she dislike Selena? Last time I checked she was obsessed with her :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Nonetheless, that was an unnecessary shade. Selena's speech, from 6 years ago by the way, was not sl**-shaming women for showing their bodies on IG but rather encouraging people to worry less about their appearance and how people see them and more about who they are as a person.. all based off her own personal experience. I don't see how that is controversial. 

And a music video is a music video, and I haven't watched it nor heard the song but if the song is flirty and **** then it makes sense the music video will be alike and that doesn't mean she was being fake at her speech. 

Sorry Brit, I think you put your foot in it.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Quincy G said:

I know a lot has happened, but Britney seemed more mature as a young twenty something in the business than she does right now. It's like she finds these random things online and lashes out. God bless her, there's so much going on with her and I hate that she doesn't have any real family to lean on.

Yeah that’s also my impression. Love Britney and will always do but her IG is a mess. Don’t even look at it anymore. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Quincy G said:

It's almost as if a restrictive 13-year conservatorship headed by a dumb hick alcoholic absent father wasn't mentally stimulating for Britney 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block