Which of all singers is the worst dancer?

Dua Lipa has evolved BIG TIME and I kinda hate how people still refer to that 1 horrible performance.

I saw her live with the Future Nostalgia tour and I was SHOCKED at how **** she dances. She really owned that stage and it was LIT.

Anyhow, moving on,

Gaga. She knows and admitted she can't dance. Her performances are amazing but her dancemoves are incredibly studied/choreographed and you can tell.

12 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Hilaryโ€™s choreography is iconic still to this dayย :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

ย 

11 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Yeah, even though she's not really a good dancer, that choreography in the first gif is iconic. I want to learn it.ย 

It's iconic, but for something different. Her moves with legs are like from dancing inflatable womanย :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I view Selena Gomez as an actress first and foremost. I think she's very good at that. I also think some of her songs are very well-written. I can't necessarily judge her songwriting as there are a lot of co-writers. I tend to view her two best talents as acting and songwriting.ย 

Sure I like her Wolves song โค๏ธ

Just now, Midnights said:

Dua Lipa has evolved BIG TIME and I kinda hate how people still refer to that 1 horrible performance.

I saw her live with the Future Nostalgia tour and I was SHOCKED at how **** she dances. She really owned that stage and it was LIT.

Anyhow, moving on,

Gaga. She knows and admitted she can't dance. Her performances are amazing but her dancemoves are incredibly studied/choreographed and you can tell.

I've always appreciated Gaga's effort even though she's not truly a dancer. I've seen most of her videos and one of her live shows. She does full-fledged choreographies just like Britney even if she can't do them like Britney. For me it does help her art a lot. If I'm watching a video for 'Bad Romance' or 'Alejandro,' I want dancing! But, yeah, her dancing itself isn't special.ย 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I've always appreciated Gaga's effort even though she's not truly a dancer. I've seen most of her videos and one of her live shows. She does full-fledged choreographies just like Britney even if she can't do them like Britney. For me it does help her art a lot. If I'm watching a video for 'Bad Romance' or 'Alejandro,' I want dancing! But, yeah, her dancing itself isn't special.ย 

Bless Gaga for dancing as much as she does because I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s very good either. Love her music and performances thoughย :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Some singers r just singers. I would say some of singers not even best vocalists. Like Katy Perry her singing improved but still very differ from studio records. And she is also not a dancer.

ย I believe there r entertainers that has more than 1 singing skill but also dancing, acting, etc. Just like Britney, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Janet Jackson

• Like 1

Adele, Celine, Whitney... All the vocalist but they doens't count i think.

I can't with that thing that Jessica can't dance, that is dance very well for me, also the I Think In Love With You Video:

ย 

Hilary don't put effort/wans't have confident back in the days.
Ariana is not that bad, the Vma's of God Is A Woman is good.
Dua very bad but improvent.
I don't remember see Selena dancing..

So Taylor and Mandy Moore:

2:16

ย 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, descg said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Well she tried.... the audience was like they are there just because the entrance was free and they went to see the zoo.:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Whitney, Celine & others are staying with microphone and do not trying to dance, or walking close fans at stage, so that's okay..

12 minutes ago, descg said:

ย 

2:16

ย 

Her shaking with *** and later she gave up it totally in Candyย :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Well, she is better singer than Jessica Simpson.

I feel like Dua has improved a lot since the first album though, no she still isn't an incredible dancer but she has stepped up her game.

Taylor is no dancer but her singing and songwriting skills make up for that.

Jessica Simpson is a good example, she can sing, but she can't really dance.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Midnights said:

I'd put that down to her current choreographer, Richy, who really should leave given most of her former dancers have accused him of harassment in the workplace (and one of sยฃxual assault). But most of Richy's dance moves.... well, they aren't complex so give the illusion she isn't a great dancer. But she is definitely a better singer either way.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block