Which of all singers is the worst dancer?

4 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Dua and Taylor have improved their stage presence and dancing but you can tell they are really trying... love them anyway.

Ari, I love her... but I hope she thanks God for that gifted voice she has because her stage presence is ummm... the Netflix show was painful to watch.

Ariana Grande responde a la BURLA de Rihanna!!!

There is some show where is she 'dancing'? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

5 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Dua and Taylor have improved their stage presence and dancing but you can tell they are really trying... love them anyway.

Ari, I love her... but I hope she thanks God for that gifted voice she has because her stage presence is ummm... the Netflix show was painful to watch.

Ariana Grande responde a la BURLA de Rihanna!!!

I absolutely agree with you... my gorgeous angel who descended from heaven to save us with her vocals cannot dance to save her life... 😭 

She's gotten more confident for sure, but the general choreo and execution is always pretty basic/bad, my sweet dear Ari 😭😭 lol!

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I absolutely agree with you... my gorgeous angel who descended from heaven to save us with her vocals cannot dance to save her life... 😭 

She's gotten more confident for sure, but the general choreo and execution is always pretty basic/bad, my sweet dear Ari 😭😭 lol!

This comment - no matter where - always gets me 💀💀💀

:eyes_britney_laugh:

Jessica Simpson's really bad. Taylor Swift as well just isn't a natural mover...she puts a huge amount of thought into the visual elements of her work, but sometimes you're born with an inclination toward something or not. These two ladies and any others that will be mentioned here have their own strengths, so it's fine. They can't all be Britney, Madonna, or Janet. 

Edit: Can't believe I almost forgot...Celine Dion. Bless her heart, I don't think she's ever tried to do a full-on choreography. She does...arm choreography. It's horrible...but slightly endearing, I must admit. 

Just now, IsraeliMatt said:

Jessica Simpson's really bad. Taylor Swift as well just isn't a natural mover...she puts a huge amount of thought into the visual elements of her work, but sometimes you're born with an inclination toward something or not. These two ladies and any others that will be mentioned here have their own strengths, so it's fine. They can't all be Britney, Madonna, or Janet. 

Sure this thread is not about their vocal abilities, but about their dance moves. We all respect them as singers. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 1
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

Sure this thread is not about their vocal abilities, but about their dance moves. We all respect them as singers. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Right, I just know that conversations can get kind of vicious, so I was making it clear that I respect what they do. I'm a dancer myself though and I like dancers most of all. 

1 minute ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Right, I just know that conversations can get kind of vicious, so I was making it clear that I respect what they do. I'm a dancer myself though and I like dancers most of all. 

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Spoiler

I respect Selena Gomez as beautiful woman and human with many experiences with health problems...but I don’t take Selena Gomez as real singer or dancer, she is heavily edited in her records. And live performances are no fodder. aretha-franklin-beautiful-gowns.gif

Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Hide contents

I respect Selena Gomez as beautiful woman and human with many experiences with health problems...but I don’t take Selena Gomez as real singer or dancer, she is heavily edited in her records. And live performances are no fodder. aretha-franklin-beautiful-gowns.gif

I view Selena Gomez as an actress first and foremost. I think she's very good at that. I also think some of her songs are very well-written. I can't necessarily judge her songwriting as there are a lot of co-writers. I tend to view her two best talents as acting and songwriting. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block