What's difference between "I Am"/"I Am (Stripped)"?

I Am Stripped is acoustic. She just is always Wanting to talk about stripped so that’s the result. It’s also only on the deluxe edition. The standard edition has the version they put out commercially. What they should’ve released as a ‘stripped’ version is Lift Me Up, which she did perform for a Haiti Earthquake relief fundraiser I believe

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, britney fkn spears said:

I Am Stripped is acoustic. She just is always Wanting to talk about stripped so that’s the result. It’s also only on the deluxe edition. The standard edition has the version they put out commercially. What they should’ve released as a ‘stripped’ version is Lift Me Up, which she did perform for a Haiti Earthquake relief fundraiser I believe

I agree! I like this performance better than the album version. 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

This one is good!

Btw- just found album Stripped as vinyl-rip :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, britney fkn spears said:

I had completely forgot this song, bionic has a lot of good ballad/midtempo song, my fav is s** for breakfast, it gaves me the feeling of being in bed with my boyfriend eating a bowl full of strawberries covered with his c**

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Brat said:

One is stripped,  and one has clothes on :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

NTMtMTcyOC5qcGVn.jpeg

Like this one? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: They should call this album Covered then :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

18 minutes ago, X_M said:

I had completely forgot this song, bionic has a lot of good ballad/midtempo song, my fav is s** for breakfast, it gaves me the feeling of being in bed with my boyfriend eating a bowl full of strawberries covered with his c**

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.