Britney reveals her mom SLAPPED her after a night out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Message added by Slayer,

Comments condoning violence will not be tolerated.

I meeeean Lynne had every right to be p1ssed at her for that. I wonder if this is where the "restraining order" against Lynne came from? She should not have slapped her tho. I wonder if Britney showed up drunk? Post-partum Depression can reveal itself as this sort of partying behavior.  I love how honest Britney is and I hope she continues to break generational curses by being honest. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Are you serious? Parents are allowed nights out, you're acting like she left them alone.

I'd say 95% of parents give their children to a parent/babysitter to look after to have a night out.

So you'd just up & leave your kids with your parents and not tell them you're staying out late? Triflin' 

From the way britney told her story, it seems as if Lynne didn't know britney would be staying out very late. If Lynne knew britney would be out late, then there's no reason for Lynne's reaction. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Me too lol unless she knew I would be out that late. Yeah, brit, sorry you had that coming. My momma would have Def put the paws on me haha

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I meeeean Lynne had every right to be p1ssed at her for that. I wonder if this is where the "restraining order" against Lynne came from? She should not have slapped her tho. I wonder if Britney showed up drunk? Post-partum Depression can reveal itself as this sort of partying behavior.  I love how honest Britney is and I hope she continues to break generational curses by being honest. 

3 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

So you'd just up & leave your kids with your parents and not tell them you're staying out late? Triflin' 

From the way britney told her story, it seems as if Lynne didn't know britney would be staying out very late. If Lynne knew britney would be out late, then there's no reason for Lynne's reaction. 

Yuck at you condoning this or thinking this is a reasonable response from Lynne :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

My mom would have slapped me also if I was out till 4 am while she watched my kids lol 

Well I can see Lynne’s point of view, if she’s babysitting the boys and Britney says “oh I won’t be out too late” and then goes AWOL until 4am, it’s very disrespectful. Britney might have not answered her phone, so Lynne would have been worried sick, she may have come rolling in drunk, and there’s nothing worse than a steaming drunk person when you’re totally sober AND doing them a favour. 

However, none of this excuses slapping someone in my eyes. You talk to them, explain how angry/worried/let down you are - or if they’re intoxicated wait til the morning to have that conversation. You don’t use physical violence on them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Are you serious? Parents are allowed nights out, you're acting like she left them alone.

I'd say 95% of parents give their children to a parent/babysitter to look after to have a night out.

I agree but I don’t think Britney just had a couple nights out during that period. 🫠..I know Britney went through a lot during that time but it’s just facts she partied hard during that time. Some accountability needs to be taken. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Are you actually computing what you're typing? It is not okay behaviour.

A parent is allowed to have a nigh out and Britney's kids were obviously being looked after.

Some of your posts are extremely questionable towards Britney as of late.

I'm not condoning ANYTHING, you always put your own bias into everyone's remarks. I said it's kinda a cultural norm for mothers to slap their children when they are angry. Do u ever watch American media? It's a thing. I'm not condoning anything. Women get always with this behavior all the time. Get a grip. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I'm not condoning ANYTHING, you always put your own bias into everyone's remarks. I said it's kinda a cultural norm for mothers to slap their children when they are angry. Do u ever watch American media? It's a thing. I'm not condoning anything. Women get always with this behavior all the time. Get a grip. 

So because it is a 'norm' it is okay? To be slapped? which is assault.

Everything you've just said is condoning violence.

Why don't you get a grip if you think violence is acceptable.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.