Which User Is Exhale Royalty?

GlitterRain

25 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Isn’t it obvious!!! My icons are @SlayOut @Joshyworld @Henry Torres  @Steel Magnolia @RebellionSparkles @i sometimes sing live  and of course love to my original friends here: @ILikeChillinWithYou, @Britneyarmy8, and so many more.  @GlitterRain and @The JayTawndre Show are also icons here!!! And we love it

Awww!!! Honey you're iconic!!! 💜💜💜

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Isn’t it obvious!!! My icons are @SlayOut @Joshyworld @Henry Torres  @Steel Magnolia @RebellionSparkles @i sometimes sing live  and of course love to my original friends here: @ILikeChillinWithYou, @Britneyarmy8, and so many more.  @GlitterRain and @The JayTawndre Show are also icons here!!! And we love it

That's how it post to be :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red::bouncey: Love you :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, britney fkn spears said:

We don’t deserve you, you truly bring me so much joy on here and are a brilliant mind :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Well, I'm still alive, which is good, I guess. No, jk, those past few years have difficult fir anyone, so I'm mot complaining actually :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: hbu?

Yeah it’s definitely been a crazy couple of years but so glad things are back to normality!

Im good love just plodding along and working. But I‘be been working remotely abroad which has been amazing 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Yeah it’s definitely been a crazy couple of years but so glad things are back to normality!

Im good love just plodding along and working. But I‘be been working remotely abroad which has been amazing 

Thanks for reply 🥹 Face Holding Back Tears Emoji

As for that remote work, good 4 U! Do u plan working remotely again? Well, probably, if you´d care to answer one more time, do it in dms, so we won´t spam this great thread, I guess. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.