And Then We Kiss: Original vs Junkie XL Remix

And Then We Kiss: Original vs Junkie XL Remix  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is hands down one of her best songs

and whoever votes for the Remix version clearly has no taste and doesn't appreciate the instrumental, the voice, the back vocals, and everything of a masterpiece the Original is :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: its mystique is EXCELLENT. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: HONEY THAT OUTRO WITH THAT BACK VOCALS!!! SO HAUNTING :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I like both, but the Original one is hands down on my top 3 Britney songs of all time.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I think an "original" version doesn't exist, the first video that you post is like a stripped back version of the remix one.

I choose the remix one, it reminds me of something that I did recently:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

It is indeed the original version - confirmed by the producer when it leaked:

”I got in touch with “And Then We Kiss” songwriter Mark Taylor over the weekend about the original version of the song, who Excluusively confirmed to MuuMuse that this newly leaked mix is in fact the real deal:

Dear Brad,
I confirm the version on your website is my original production and mix from the same sessions as Breathe On Me. And I’m glad you like it and that it still feels fresh after so long! I am pleased it might finally see the light of day! Keep up the good work! Best, Mark Taylor” 

https://muumuse.com/2011/09/britney-spears-and-then-we-kiss-original-version-leaks.html/?amp=1

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block