I am a Experiment + new EP 'EXPERIMENT X: Volume II' out now!

Wow the reception to my song is so cool. Thanks guys for taking time to listen. I have a treat for my supportive Exhalers!

My new project EXPERIMENT X: VOLUME II is OUT NOW on my YouTube! 

I have worked on this project for 4 months and I'm excited to finally share with you in full. 

Featuring 11 self -produced instrumentals, each song has a emotion. Each song displays different characteristics of me. I'm often happy, sad, angry, frustrated, joyful, bitter, in-love/out of love, depression, fear. All of the emotions we feel in life. 

Please take a ride and enjoy. I would appreciate if you listened from start to finish. It's a vibe. 

@Amanda Lick

@Brat

@If I'm Dancing

@BritneyGXKB

@TommyX

@Freakshow__

@Henry Torres

@Style.

@Niaraley

@Applejack

@GlitterRain

• Love 4
3 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

This is really such a great project. Is that tropical house I hear on Recovery? And then If I Was Your Baby sounds kind of pop rock with what sounds like breezy guitar strums. I just love the different genres and how different these songs are.

Yes it's tropical house with latin Pop vibes. I am so honored to know you took time to check this out! It's my favorite project I've done. I'm so proud of it and thanks for listening! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.