I am a Experiment + new EP 'EXPERIMENT X: Volume II' out now!

58 minutes ago, TommyX said:

I just woke up. This instrumental is the perfect way to start my day. A very peaceful opening. It feels like a new start - I’m reborn again. And the switch up halfway through the song is the much needed caffeine kick! 

My new project #ExperimentX #VolumeII will consist of 11 self -produced instrumentals, 5 tracks already on my @YouTube and @SoundCloud! It drops October 14!!! 🔪🔪🔪

Spoiler

a2fGy57T_o.png

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Omg Jay I love this! I feel the emotions through this. Don’t ever lose your passion, keep dreaming and know that you are cared about on here 🤍

If anything I want from people to get is to feel the emotions behind the sound, then I've done my job. This one is very emotional and intense especially the switch up. Thanks so much for your kind words. Love you! 🥀

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block