Who are your Top 5 favourite girl groups?

Slayer

The only girl groups I’ve truly stanned are Girls Aloud, Sugababes and BLACKPINK. I like most of The Saturdays’ singles and I had their first album but 11-year-old me didn’t like it much nn.

I like a lot of singles from other girl groups too, maybe I should listen to their albums. I also like obscure girl groups :) 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I loved 'I Hate This Part' and 'Stick Wit U'

Okay let me replace Girls Aloud with *****cat Dolls :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I love those songs as well. Honestly they had bops!! Hush Hush a total dance gem! A shame they didn’t last… 

I wasn’t into groups like I am with Little Mix for example, but it is something about the UK musical market that I loved: Cheryl Cole, Alexandra Burke, JLS, One Direction, Amy and the ultimate queen Cher Lloydddddd damnnnnnnn!!!! 

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Style. said:

I love those songs as well. Honestly they had bops!! Hush Hush a total dance gem! A shame they didn’t last… 

I wasn’t into groups like I am with Little Mix for example, but it is something about the UK musical market that I loved: Cheryl Cole, Alexandra Burke, JLS, One Direction, Amy and the ultimate queen Cher Lloydddddd damnnnnnnn!!!! 

A true X Factor UK stan by the sounds of it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

You definitely should check out The Saturdays, they are so underrated but a great UK girl group! They are still friends despite disbanding.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.