Who are your Top 5 favourite girl groups?

Slayer

Hmmm nice topic.

I guess my list (not ordered, cause i just can't): Spice Girls, The Saturdays, PCD, destiny child and Little mix.

On 9/16/2022 at 9:19 PM, Slayer said:

A true X Factor UK stan by the sounds of it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

You definitely should check out The Saturdays, they are so underrated but a great UK girl group! They are still friends despite disbanding.

I love them!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Papa Don't Preach said:

Discovered The Saturdays bc of this thread and I've been loving them. Been listening to their greatest hits collection on Spotify. My faves: 

Notorious, Work, Not Giving Up, 30 Days, If This Is Love. So many good bawpsss. ❤️🤘

This is their best single:

I feel like some of these songs definitely passed me by at first. Maybe I should relisten to their debut album?

9 hours ago, Papa Don't Preach said:

Discovered The Saturdays bc of this thread and I've been loving them. Been listening to their greatest hits collection on Spotify. My faves: 

Notorious, Work, Not Giving Up, 30 Days, If This Is Love. So many good bawpsss. ❤️🤘

So happy we could introduce you to them! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.