Accounts that haven't been active for years should be automatically deleted

32 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmmm I’m not opposed to this, but there have been some members in the past who come back after a long break and start engaging again. What to do then?

Put usernames up for auction to raise revenue! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: Members interested in claiming another username can make a submission, and you can notify the inactive member via the email address they signed up with and inform them that someone wants to claim their username. If you don’t get a response in 30 days, then voila… username can be transferred by royal decree! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
SlayOut Business Consulting, LLC is open and ready for new clients! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmmm I’m not opposed to this, but there have been some members in the past who come back after a long break and start engaging again. What to do then?

I agree with your logic more than anything else. you are a generous <) love this word]guy for doing this for the members with long break

additionally, if youd be doing dizz, you should warn members that "if you don't log in for 2 years" for example "your account would be deleted". itdbe superlame, imo

On 9/17/2022 at 9:30 AM, SlayOut said:

Put usernames up for auction to raise revenue! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: Members interested in claiming another username can make a submission, and you can notify the inactive member via the email address they signed up with and inform them that someone wants to claim their username. If you don’t get a response in 30 days, then voila… username can be transferred by royal decree! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
SlayOut Business Consulting, LLC is open and ready for new clients! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

What’s tea @Jordan Miller? Did my thorough business proposal leave you at a loss for words?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886de25178a64f499a168