Accounts that haven't been active for years should be automatically deleted

PinkBarbie

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmmm I’m not opposed to this, but there have been some members in the past who come back after a long break and start engaging again. What to do then?

Put usernames up for auction to raise revenue! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: Members interested in claiming another username can make a submission, and you can notify the inactive member via the email address they signed up with and inform them that someone wants to claim their username. If you don’t get a response in 30 days, then voila… username can be transferred by royal decree! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
SlayOut Business Consulting, LLC is open and ready for new clients! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmmm I’m not opposed to this, but there have been some members in the past who come back after a long break and start engaging again. What to do then?

I agree with your logic more than anything else. you are a generous <) love this word]guy for doing this for the members with long break

additionally, if youd be doing dizz, you should warn members that "if you don't log in for 2 years" for example "your account would be deleted". itdbe superlame, imo

• Super Mods
On 9/17/2022 at 9:30 AM, SlayOut said:

Put usernames up for auction to raise revenue! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: Members interested in claiming another username can make a submission, and you can notify the inactive member via the email address they signed up with and inform them that someone wants to claim their username. If you don’t get a response in 30 days, then voila… username can be transferred by royal decree! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
SlayOut Business Consulting, LLC is open and ready for new clients! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

What’s tea @Jordan Miller? Did my thorough business proposal leave you at a loss for words?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886de25178a64f499a168

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 12:30 PM, SlayOut said:

All jokes aside, this is a actually the best solution shared in this thread. I hope that Jordan sees this, a very creative suggestion from an incredibly brilliant and talented Exhale member. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: 

• Haha 1
  • 9 months later...
On 9/17/2022 at 6:30 PM, SlayOut said:

I want my @Tiffany Pollard name :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block