Britney Spears continues to lose followers on Instagram

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

It always goes up and down, who cares?

Next time she posts a nude it'll go down, then it'll just go straight back up again and this cycle repeats.

It is not a big deal.

I was going to say - No biggie - too

DA RIGHT ATTITUDE lol

Note: it doesnt always happen i agree with everyone but just wanna share the joy of being in team to not give an F for such unimportant matter ;)

6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I love how your pic says to stop hate towards one group of people while you’re hating on another. 

the hypocrisy on exhale never fails to amaze me

Ok Ok that is a race being fat is not a race.......im a little chubby myself and well I did it to myself and only I can fix it.  Nice try

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Even though Britney uses her account differently from other celebrities, she still has a brand to protect. She can use her platform as a way to vent but she also has to be careful with her words. The post she made regarding "Fat people" was poorly worded. She did body shamed Christina and dancers. Her post came from a moment of anger and insecurities. She recognized it which is why she took back her words. Britney needs a PR team to advice her on how to represent herself in social media. 

You are right, Britney gained millions of followers the past few years and that was all due to the Free Britney movement. She was admired for her strength and how she was the voice for people that are being abused in this system. Millions were rooting for her. However, poor decisions like the body shaming post made people loose interest in her. It makes her look bad and people will not support someone with such conduct. 

That assumes Britney WANTS to protect her brand. I mean, Britney has made it clear that right now, she has no desire to return to performing, and wants justice over anything else. A lot of Britney's brand existed because she couldn't speak out, but its still Britney's brand to whatever she wants.

Also, your post ignores her clarification. At this point, your misinterpretation and this thread feels petty. Millions were rooting for her, and millions still are except a few knee jerk reactionists.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I care! I want her to reach the Kardashian status. Get those 200 million followers Brit! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Who cares about the amount of followers. She needs the people who are not interested in her mental state of being .. gone!! Bye bye .. do not come back.  She needs quality people. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That assumes Britney WANTS to protect her brand. I mean, Britney has made it clear that right now, she has no desire to return to performing, and wants justice over anything else. A lot of Britney's brand existed because she couldn't speak out, but its still Britney's brand to whatever she wants.

Also, your post ignores her clarification. At this point, your misinterpretation and this thread feels petty. Millions were rooting for her, and millions still are except a few knee jerk reactionists.

Petty, almost deliberate. Still, at least Tboy is 'concerned'.

1 hour ago, Yasux34 said:

Ok Ok that is a race being fat is not a race.......im a little chubby myself and well I did it to myself and only I can fix it.  Nice try

But there’s nothing wrong being chubby. Not site why there’s a negative association with having curves. Who cares if someone is not slim. I’m actually finding bigger people ****. It’s just a personal preference 🤷🏻‍♂️

9 hours ago, Lou M. Taylor said:

It went back up from 41.9M to 42.2M when she clarified that post so I doubt this is related to that. Probably just IG deleting bots.

9 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

A lot of Britney fans are overweight. Its offensive to many people. Especially to those that are struggling with their own insecurities. Thats just weight discrimination ya'll.  We need to help get rid of weight stigma. 

We are talking about over 300,000 people that unfollowed Britney. Its a large number. I doubt its only bot accounts. 

It's never been this drastic. Even though she explained herself about Xtina's incident, the body shaming comment did not sit well with many people and its showing. 

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/britneyspears

Capture-d-cran-2022-09-16-00-25-57.png
IBB.CO

Image Capture-d-cran-2022-09-16-00-25-57 hosted in ImgBB

britney actually gained followers the last two days :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Capture-d-cran-2022-09-16-00-25-57.png

she lost followers (tens of thousands) between sept 12 and sept 16 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

... just like Beyoncé, except that Beyoncé lost hundreds of thousands of followers :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Capture-d-cran-2022-09-16-00-25-35.png

it's just instagram & bots.

this statement didn't buzz at all,  and even in the comments nobody was mad at her, people were rather like "britney, it's not ok!" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

@Jordan Miller it's time to lock this thread :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.