Britney Spears continues to lose followers on Instagram

5 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Yes people should have the right to express their views on this. The comment about black rappers being associated with consuming cannabis is just plain racist. Why did she dragged only black rappers? This was not a good look and she lost followers after that. 

Regarding the body shaming comment, it has not been the only time Britney comes after Christina Aguilar. There is obviously anger there towards Christina. Britney is showing her shady side and its not looking cute. 

Yes, but the whole point of Free Britney was to give her the freedom of choice to do whatever she wants. so Britney can post whatever she wants, and people are free to react and comment the way they want as well. Its a two-way street.

I am not a fan of any of her posts recently, and I wish she would hire a PR team to tune down the way she communicates her messages. But at the same time I respect her choice for doing what she wants at this point.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2

So? Who cares? The most followed woman on Instagram at the moment is Kylie Jenner, a known degenerate who I believe ***ually abused her daughter by pimping her out.

Not a good look.

Also, I distrust the metaverse, and Britney is a targeted individual. The illuminati don't like innocents having too much power.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Think of it this way: she's speaking to an audience that cares. If they unfollow, it's cause they are not the right fit for her and that's ok :) 

When you put it that way then yes its good in the sense she is targeting her unique audience. But hopefully she can be more sensitive to her comments. That is all. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This isn’t directed at OP but I’m just waiting for people to realize that by obsessing over Brit’s insta and the “negative” effects it supposedly has on her image they’re keeping team con’s bs argument about her insta being evidence for her not doing well alive and that they’re directly falling for it. We can have discussions about the things she says without making it all about stats and her image.

i lose and gain followers all the damn time when I tweet, it’s literally how social media works.

• Love 4

I do care. It's not just a matter of numbers...
I understand that Britney didn't want to attack Aguilera or the dancers, she just wanted to share about what has been done to her and her trauma. But using an image with the word "Fat" in it and mentioning Aguilera and the dancers was not a good idea.

Aguilera is a petite person by nature, whether fat or skinny, and this makes the dancers look rather large when they stand alongside her. I guess it is common practice in the music industry to adjust who is standing next to the star to make them look better. And I think she took no offense and thought Aguilera, or Aguilera's team, intentionally hired bigger dancers than Aguilera, which is why she made that post. But the truth is, I don't think Aguilera's side did so with the idea of using fat dancers to make herself look thinner. I think the dancers looked bigger because Aguilera is a petite person.
And many people would think it inappropriate for the star herself to say that she wanted to hire fat dancers to make herself look thinner, no matter how common it is in the music industry.
We detailed fans remember that Jamie told her from day one in conservatorship that she was fat and that she needed to lose weight and other terrible things, and that she was suffering from a body shape complex because of it. And we understand that she just wanted to share her pain that Jamie kept calling her fat even in public and abusing her and controlling her in many unfair ways, but no one helped her. I really feel sorry for her.

But there are a lot of people who don't see or remember that information and casually look at her Instagram without thinking about the back and forth, and casually antagonize her. We loyal fans can understand her and will always love her.... But even she needs to understand what other people think. I think she should go a little deeper and apologize, because it is true that she wrote some rude things about Aguilera, the dancers, and the fat people, not on purpose.
I'm a rather proud person when it comes to her nude postings, as I consider it a rebellion against the public and the media who have been unfair sl**-shaming her. But this time she didn't mean to do it, and it seems a bit unfortunate that she seems to be a little less understanding of what's going on.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.