Christina Aguilera & Selena Gomez no longer follow Britney

Message added by RadicalOptimism,

Reese Witherspoon and Dua Lipa are still following her 

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Update: It appears there's a glitch with Britney's Instagram account since she deactivated then reactivated. It's unclear for sure who unfollowed Britney at the moment. Take this with a grain of salt. 

3 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

This is really sad if true. Britney should just take a break from social media all together. Hell, burn the thing and start fresh again once she feels a bit more grounded. I want the best for Britney but I can’t stomach to see the general public, fans, family, friends, etc. lose interest in her by the second. I hate to say this but a lot of her recent social media posts are just extremely off-putting and/or feel completely redundant. How many times are you going to post the same picture over again? How many times are you going to tell your father to burn in hell? All it does is incite negativity, drama and her comment section is almost always ripping her to shreds. Again, she should do whatever she pleases. Just my 2 cents. 

But what happened to “let her speak”!?! That’s what the #freebritney movement was fighting for??? Now y’all want her to stay quiet!!! WHAT!?! 🫣🫣🫣

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

This is really sad if true. Britney should just take a break from social media all together. Hell, burn the thing and start fresh again once she feels a bit more grounded. I want the best for Britney but I can’t stomach to see the general public, fans, family, friends, etc. lose interest in her by the second. I hate to say this but a lot of her recent social media posts are just extremely off-putting and/or feel completely redundant. How many times are you going to post the same picture over again? How many times are you going to tell your father to burn in hell? All it does is incite negativity, drama and her comment section is almost always ripping her to shreds. Again, she should do whatever she pleases. Just my 2 cents. 

very mature and assertive comment; i agree with most of what you say, but i am still on the fence. i just think we should not be blind to the possibility she will make mistakes and is indeed not perfect.

we do not have to agree with everything she says or does, it doesn't mean we don't support her, understand her and love her, but it will be wrong to support something that we know feels wrong.

it is also part of loving a person to see their flaws and try to help them when you see they might not be in the right track. even if we know i'll hurt them and sadden them.

• Love 3

Welcome to the actual opinions of Britney Spears. I know this may be shocking to some of you but sometimes you don’t agree with 100% of things  that other  people say or do. And that’s ok. 

also, if you read the post she was speaking more on how she was made to be surrounded by very fit dancers and she didn’t feel comfortable. She would have preferred those with a little meat on their bones. Who cares? And the quotes from Rodney Dangerfield. It’s meant to rattle people. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Paris Hilton still follows Britney and Britney still follows Paris.  False Alarm. Close this thread now.

It shows that Paris unfollowed

2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

very mature and assertive comment; i agree with most of what you say, but i am still on the fence. i just think we should not be blind to the possibility she will make mistakes and is indeed not perfect.

we do not have to agree with everything she says or does, it doesn't mean we don't support her, understand her and love her, but it will be wrong to support something that we know feels wrong.

it is also part of loving a person to see their flaws and try to help them when you see they might not be in the right track. even if we know i'll hurt them and sadden them.

Beautifully said. I agree.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block