do you love john legendΒΏ

he is so artistic so developed and so rich as an artistΒ john1.jpg?resize=1246,683&ssl=1

. he eats sushi with a fork they say 🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴 **** John Legend GIFhe makes me good music for all ages old people nd not so old pple and some young people like him right??? idk im weird we shd all love john legend he give a great 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

performance of all of me that made my professor in college cry he hd the class cry but

we cry like onions need to cry to release tears we can't have too many years of crying tears the salt ndss to be rlsdπŸ˜±πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ˜±πŸ€·πŸŽΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜±πŸ˜­πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŠπŸŽΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ’žπŸ˜­πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸŽΈπŸ˜‚πŸ΄πŸ’žπŸ˜‚

this new sng is cool and has so mch autotune!!!!πŸ₯­πŸŽπŸžπŸžπŸΎπŸ¦ πŸ¦‹πŸ¦ πŸŽ

nancy and elexby like that yeah it's radΒ 

🎺🎸🎀now go on deezer and play his songs 🎺🎺🎸or ask neighbors to turn down their radio 

Β 

I think he is talented but boring and basic. I can’t stand his bully wife. She’s not pretty and has an ugly personality. She deserved to have been cancel when she was but too bad it didn’t last. It’s disgusting that a person in their late 20’s would in multiple occasions bully a kid and tell the kid to kill themselves.Β 

• Love 1

No, he insulted Britney during the X-Factor Era. Said she had no business being a judge on a singing competition. Have never liked him since, and honestly the more I learn about his wife, the less I like him. Birds of a feather flock together.

Also, why are his cheeks so fat? And for once, I'm not being dirty, I mean his ACTUAL cheeks, they look like he has three pounds of filler in his face.

He has a nice voice, but I literally cannot hear one of his sounds without getting angry.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block