Why did Hold Me Closer chart and Gaga's Elton assisted song did not?

It's technically Their second collaboration, I mean Elton and his husband highlighted Gaga involvement in their nominated song at the golden globes, the same award show that added fuel to a one sided feud on Madonna..

Literally out of all the feuds the Elton one is so one sided..

Honest said it best ELTON working with Britney spears after attacking two of her most seminal influences, people he admired in the 90s, did nothing to him personally, but somehow attacked both Madonna and Janet Jackson and Britney in the 00s, of anybody for hypocrisy needs to be called out it's Elton..

The list of the stuff he said, and they did nothing to him, is so one sided and MESSY..

Every time he apologized.

But yeah not the first time they worked together, just more commercially available than the one that lost to Madonna in 2012, as she described it best. He's known to get mad at me for no reason at all.. he'll get over it. He never did in 2012..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.