This is why Xtina deserved a Video Vanguard Award

Another thing is like they only done tributes/vanguards awards when the persona is relevant like Nicki, but what happen when the artist is not relevant in the moment but have a large career, is not important to? O maybe when the persona is dead, like the majority the cases are. is better option? 

I want more Archivent/tributes to artits like Lil 'Kim, Usher or even Ricky Martin.

Oh My God Beauty GIF by Identity

• Love 2
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, descg said:

Another thing is like they only done tributes/vanguards awards when the persona is relevant like Nicki, but what happen when the artist is not relevant in the moment but have a large career, is not important to? O maybe when the persona is dead, like the majority the cases are. is better option? 

I want more Archivent/tributes to artits like Lil 'Kim, Usher or even Ricky Martin.

If you cant carry you career throughought the decades, you wont be recognized. Cher for example hasnt been popular, but shes still celebrated and recognized as a legend all the time. Britney has been a top artist for 4 decades now. Only few artists cant do this..

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, fays1 said:

If you cant carry you career throughought the decades, you wont be recognized. Cher for example hasnt been popular, but shes still celebrated and recognized as a legend all the time. Britney has been a top artist for 4 decades now. Only few artists cant do this..

Anothers like Whitney, George Michael or even Prince don't carry about they career the last years, so...

39 minutes ago, descg said:

Nicki has had over 10 years of success, unlike Christina who stopped being successful and relevant after 2006.

I know it may be difficult for you to realize that people like Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga have lasted over a decade with consistent success, whereas Christina Aguilera only had a 7year run.

Its probably even harder for you to see Britney and Beyonce continue to thrive 20+ years after  their debuts; especially Britney since Christina rode on her coatails through the door. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, descg said:

Anothers like Whitney, George Michael or even Prince don't carry about they career the last years, so...

Michael Jackson has been popular since the 60's, meaning hes been popular for 7 decades now! He is still realavant and popular worldwide, even after his death. Michaels influence will go down in history forever and he will never be forgotten for a long time. So I have no idea what ur talking about! Same applies to Prince and Whitney who were carried their popular career for many decades, and still are..

While Christina Aguilera was only popular for 4 years!!

31 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Nicki has had over 10 years of success, unlike Christina who stopped being successful and relevant after 2006.

I know it may be difficult for you to realize that people like Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga have lasted over a decade with consistent success, whereas Christina Aguilera only had a 7year run.

Its probably even harder for you to see Britney and Beyonce continue to thrive 20+ years after  their debuts; especially Britney since Christina rode on her coatails through the door. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Red again my responses like the one when i said "but what happen when the artist is not relevant in the moment but have a large career, is not important to? O maybe when the persona is dead, like the majority the cases are. is better option?".

You maybe are fortune teller and know what artists like or not or are more important to my;
Nicki is cool and she have done some contributions but not for a Vanguard Award, Lady Gaga is the most important and completed artist of the last decades, Taylor, I don't se nothing as a singer, entertainer or her music, but my personal opinion.

14 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Michael Jackson....
While Christina Aguilera was only popular for 4 years!!

Thell me where are the name Michael.

And Whitney the last succssesful era was in 1999 an she died at 2012 whith no hits.

And Xtina 4 years of success haha the hate... 9 years since Genie to Keeps Getting Better at n8 in the Hot100 and the controversy with GaGa.

I’m an Xtina stan but tbh I’m not surprised she hasn’t been given a video vanguard. MTV never really has acknowledged her throughout her career even though she has performed numerous times and hosted, she’s only ever won about 2 MTV awards. It’s just like the Grammys barely acknowledging Britney throughout her career either. 

• Like 4

Im going to have to say no , she like hasnt done anything groundbreaking . Yes ***** can sing but she needs to learn not to overbear us and scream so much on tracks. Also earlys 00's she always looked like she needed to shower........ Talented yes....but  she plays nice now but all the sht she talked about people back in the day stuck.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.