Who cried listening to Britney share her story?

Me. 

I am feeling very alone so the last thing she said about being a misfit just really hit home and 💔💔💔

But it’s so crazy to think those people made BRITNEY feel alone and unloved.  She’s so insanely beloved. 

And yes Britney we marched in the streets for you and we will do it again if you ever need us!

• Love 9
  • Super Mods
Just now, KatieKat said:

Me. 

I am feeling very alone so the last thing she said about being a misfit just really hit home and 💔💔💔

But it’s so crazy to think those people made BRITNEY feel alone and unloved.  She’s so insanely beloved. 

And yes Britney we marched in the streets for you and we will do it again if you ever need us!

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 7

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I know she said she doesn’t want money for telling her story in an interview… but I honestly want her to get money for telling her story!!! It can be like restitution from the world for how she was treated! I also think using as many platforms to tell her story is important. I get she’s being admirable and all but she should take dem coins! Also, if she feels weird about accepting payment for interviews, she could consider donating the proceeds to charities benefiting women and girls etc… 

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, x.rox said:

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I know she said she doesn’t want money for telling her story in an interview… but I honestly want her to get money for telling her story!!! It can be like restitution from the world for how she was treated! I also think using as many platforms to tell her story is important. I get she’s being admirable and all but she should take dem coins! Also, if she feels weird about accepting payment for interviews, she could consider donating the proceeds to charities benefiting women and girls etc… 

I agree. I think it’s so humble that she doesn’t care about the money even though she deserves it and more! 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, kingofnowhere said:

I was holding it together until the end when she dedicated the audio to lonely introverts, then a wave of emotion just burst out

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Same. Ugh. Britney gave me so much hope and confidence through my whole life. When I was little she was my first album and I would listen on repeat and sing along and dance alone in my room with a confidence I never had at school, just trying to emulate her. I would be a different person today without her and she CONTINUES to inspire the **** out of me.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Watching the stars and 🌙. 🥺We see that fire Britney. We comprehend you’re language. We appreciate your genius. We see your humanity and value. Your are worth it. You are worthy. If you ever forget we will remind you. Thank you for being brave. For sharing your heart with us. 

:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.