The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

I've just checked that all of Britney's latest singles (Make Me, Work *****!, Pretty Girl) died on the radio during their second week. Make Me's first negative update (after the rolling effect) was on Day 11. I wonder if HMC will manage to outlast them. It seem to be more radio friendly. Anyway, if the song starts posting negative updates a week from now, it will be done. Don't even bother to check streaming numbers/sales because it won't be enough to keep it on BB100. It needs strong radio support to secure enough points for each week. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Circusisherbestalbum said:

I've just checked that all of Britney's latest singles (Make Me, Work *****!, Pretty Girl) died on the radio during their second week. Make Me's first negative update (after the rolling effect) was on Day 11. I wonder if HMC will manage to outlast them. It seem to be more radio friendly. Anyway, if the song starts posting negative updates a week from now, it will be done. Don't even bother to check streaming numbers/sales because it won't be enough to keep it on BB100. It needs strong radio support to secure enough points for each week. 

Then start requesting then instead of coming in here with the negativity. Either support the song or just go about your business sis. Happy Love Island GIF by PeacockTV

• Love 2

God Me Closer is aiming for debut at #3 on UK official chart, Britney’s highest-charting hit since Scream & Shout   :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

britney-spears-elton-john-hold-me-closer

One breakthrough dance single, another legendary meet-up between two chart titans and the longest-running dance Number 1 of all time in the UK...whose going to come out on top?

Keep streaming and buying UK fans :elton:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Today’s streaming update based on daily charts:

• Spotify Global: #30 (+2)
  • Spotify USA: #21 (-2)
  • Spotify UK: #26 (-4)
  • Apple Music Global: #23 (-3)
  • Apple Music USA: #47 (-8)
  • Apple Music UK: #3 (=)

I honestly think the song is not gonna chart higher in the Hot 100. 

Its probably gonna debut and peak in the top 20.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Guys, we went from accepting the fact that she wont be releasing music at all to have an amazing song that is a hit, i dont care if it goes straight to number one. Remember what happened with HOLD IT AGAINST ME? Ok. Then we must aim for longevity. 

Don’t come for Hold It Against Me… regardless of the longevity, the #1 Debut with 411K digital downloads on first week was monumental.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Guys, we went from accepting the fact that she wont be releasing music at all to have an amazing song that is a hit, i dont care if it goes straight to number one. Remember what happened with HOLD IT AGAINST ME? Ok. Then we must aim for longevity. 

Hold It Against Me had a monster debut. It was a hit (even though a short-lived one).  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.