The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

15 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

I don't think so..

In the United States, "Cold Heart" debuted at number 81. The song then rose to number 32 in its fifth week, claiming the longest span of top 40 Hot 100 appearances, excluding holiday fare with 50 years and 10 months.[30] The following week, "Cold Heart" climbed to number 25, his highest placement on the chart since March 1998. On the chart dated 15 January 2022, the song rose to number 7, becoming John's 28th top ten hit (and first since "Candle in the Wind 1997"/"Something About the Way You Look Tonight" in 1997/98) and Lipa's fourth. With this new peak, Elton John became one of only ten artists to reach the top 10 in four different decades and tied with Mariah Carey and Stevie Wonder for the sixth-most top ten hits in Hot 100 history.[31]

In Canada, "Cold Heart" debuted at number 55 before reaching number one in its nineteenth week. It has stayed at number one for twelve consecutive weeks, the fifth-longest stay at number one in the chart's history. It became Elton John's first number-one single in Canada since "Something About the Way You Look Tonight" / "Candle in the Wind 1997" in October 1997, as well as Dua Lipa's second number-one single on the chart after "Levitating" featuring DaBaby topped the chart for three weeks in 2021.[29]

But cold heart has a longetivity wich this is what we need for HMC too

• Love 2
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Elton just posted on his insta story there are more than 1mln global streams already in less than 24 hours :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

image.png
IBB.CO

Image image hosted in ImgBB

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: the power, the sassines, the royalty

9 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

30ones.jpg}

30 #01 so far, at this moment :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

source: me :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

y'all #02 and #03 *****es better be buying and streaming, we are NOT segundones, ok? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Argentina is in da haus

FBFpq5xXEAQwd7G.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

I’m assuming this is good? I don’t know anything about how this works anymore :elton:

19 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Elton just posted on his insta story there are more than 1mln global streams already in less than 24 hours :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

image.png
IBB.CO

Image image hosted in ImgBB

To get #1 on Spotify Global they need around 6M streams in one day :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: This isn't gonna happen

To get #1 on Spotify USA they need around 2M ONLY in US.... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.