Jason Alexander is free, but his goal is still to "Free Britney," and he is being motivated again (UPDATE: JA Claims to be Sean Preston's father 🙄)

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

who is the woman that was calling him and pretending to be Britney??  The voice is the same one from the "my daddy has a shotgun" audio. 

I believe she has not been identified, but it is more than obvious that he never listened to the audio of the testimony in court, in what head can anyone think that it is the same voice? 😅

That's scary!

41 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

:(

The people you mention use this type of person as their puppet, which is why he continues to be a cause for concern.

Of course he is. I’m just more disturbed by the constant abuse and bullying Britney still has to go through, that lead her to still be angry. They literally ruined and keep ruining her soul and spirit.

I don’t really give a **** about this other loser, I hope he doesn’t become dangerous but other than that… I don’t think she gives two ****s about him. It’s time she sees them pay. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.