The Official UK Hold Me Closer Success Thread

5 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

@Damon are you streaming? Are you purchasing? Don’t make me ask for receipts.

AFBBEB2-A-7-F20-46-BF-A01-B-AF285-C1-E2- 

I don't stream music because, evidently, I'm stuck in the 2000s. I bought my singular copy on iTunes. 

Wicked-Handmade-Australianfurseal-max-1m

Spotify specifics:  (with thanks to Britney Spears Charts on Twitter)

UK: #13 — (-9) [+185,743 plays]    this is like 100,000 LESS streams than day 1 and I'm distraught. I thought it might drop but not by this much. Can everyone please make the effort. This isn't FLOPPY GIRLS we're talking about this time round :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:Britney's future career will be determined forever by how this song performs :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: If this song doesn't hit #1 in the UK she'll skip us next time she tours :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: Our hopes of Britney moving to London will be dashed. Her 02 residency will be cancelled :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:  and it'll be our fault 

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

UK: #13 — (-9) [+185,743 plays]    this is like 100,000 LESS streams than day 1 and I'm distraught. I thought it might drop but not by this much. Can everyone please make the effort. This isn't FLOPPY GIRLS we're talking about this time round :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:Britney's future career will be determined forever by how this song performs :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: If this song doesn't hit #1 in the UK she'll skip us next time she tours :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: Our hopes of Britney moving to London will be dashed. Her 02 residency will be cancelled :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:  and it'll be our fault 

She will be like: “No, I will not come to UK”

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Jay Harrison said:

#13 on Spotify today.

10 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

stream lazy ****  :snort_spoon_powder_glasses: 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

Floppy Girls :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

UK residency cancelled :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1

Tbh I’m not surprised numbers are down today in the UK, Britney is a gay icon and all of the gays are at Manchester pride this weekend so they’re all too busy getting drunk and having s**.

However it is bank holiday weekend and today is the main day, so I expect lots of day drinking and people playing it.

We should see an increase tomorrow again hopefully. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, AndyFoster said:

Tbh I’m not surprised numbers are down today in the UK, Britney is a gay icon and all of the gays are at Manchester pride this weekend so they’re all too busy getting drunk and have s**.

However it is bank holiday weekend and today is the main day, so I expect lots of day drinking and people playing it.

We should see an increase tomorrow again hopefully. 

We'd better or I'm going straight and abandoning my community :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.