Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Explain? Am I not allowed to have an opinion on here if it isn’t “yas omg so goood”? I simply responded to a user who bashed Dua’s “Cold Heart”. It’s not that deep. Move along and stop quoting me 24/7. 

It's the first bit of new music in six years, and her first single out of the conservatorship. You've bashed the vocals and production several times, and then quoted someone and called them bias for preferring a Britney feature on a Britney forum. It reads as bitter, in my opinion. Let people enjoy something for five minutes. They didn't bash Dua’s song. They said they found it repetitive. You're not the only one with an opinion. The songs not even out and you're bashing it, not giving an opinion.

• Love 8

Wow the song is great. I read a few ppl saying it sounded unfinished and I disagree. It’s a beautiful song. 

I feel like tiny dancer is a bit “ethereal” so I can see why cold heart might be more of peoples cup of tea, the chorus is a bit funkier (?) on cold heart (if that mAkes sense to anyone lol) with rocket man lyrics. Tiny dancer is a very romantic song and I think this remix fits it well. I love it! 

I listened to the link just once (thank you so much to those who sent it instantly. I gotta love breatheheavy) but I am hoping it’s released tonight at midnight and I won’t have to rely on a leak to get my fill 

• Love 2
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Yes, I edited my post after realizing I forgot to type that part out. Again, I didn’t appreciate that user making a delusional claim against Dua’s “Cold Heart”. Stay keeping tabs on me though. 

I will because if you're going to make a post saying I've missed something in your EDITED post that you threw in last minute, I sure as hell will keep tabs on that. Don't gaslight me, you fool.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Just stop coming for fans who enjoy the song. Let them be happy, it’s Britney’s first song in 6 years. Stop raining on the parade or get out of the thread.

I responded to one user, particularity about their comment against Dua’s “Cold Heart”, and suddenly all hell broke loose. 😭😭 But you’re right, thanks. I’ll do my best to refrain for now. 

16 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Your bias towards Britney is showing if you think this leaked version we got comes anywhere close, sonically, to Dua’s “Cold Heart.” 

You’re right, this is much better than Cold Heart in every single way, thanks for playing!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Wow the song is great. I read a few ppl saying it sounded unfinished and I disagree. It’s a beautiful song. 

I feel like tiny dancer is a bit “ethereal” so I can see why cold heart might be more of peoples cup of tea, the chorus is a bit funkier (?) on cold heart (if that mAkes sense to anyone lol) with rocket man lyrics. Tiny dancer is a very romantic song and I think this remix fits it well. I love it! 

I listened to the link just once (thank you so much to those who sent it instantly. I gotta love breatheheavy) but I am hoping it’s released tonight at midnight and I won’t have to rely on a leak to get my fill 

Hi! Could you share the link privately??

6 minutes ago, s&m said:

of course it has to be you! britney didn’t announce this years ago. that was campaign and people were tweeting about their favorite song by Elton. But of course you already know it but as usual you like to make yourself look like a clown.

Goodbye B-Anon

This is what im saying. Literally all I said was that I remembered her announcing it years ago. Meanwhile, that makes you so personally upset that you felt the need to throw this B-Anon thing at me AGAIN as if I cant ask a question based on my own personal memory. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Meanwhile, no one can say b00bs. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.