Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

Its so refreshing to hear her again, and her vocals are unmistakably very old school Britney, she sung this with passion, you can easily tell. 
love her much raw adlibs and runs that she does.  Her voice is ethereal and very iconic. 

its the perfect comeback song for her. I just hope the GP will eat this up. Because It could go either way style wise.  It could be a ‘toms diner’ situation or a big hit like ‘cold heart’.  🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Honestly, I haven't heard anything! I'm very old-fashioned that way, and I don't support leaks..... ¡¡¡¡But for those who have already heard it, PLEASE🙏🏽🙏🏽 be kind and comment everywhere nice and positive things about this project!!!! Remember Britney will be reading various opinions from her fans on social media, if you don't like what you've heard keep it to yourself and don't spread negativity ! Let's support her and be grateful ! this is a miracle ! 💖🚀🌹 

Imagine how nervous she must be right now thinking about how she is going to be received around the world! Let's raise her self-esteem to 100%! I haven't listened to her as I mentioned, but I know she did a great job:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:.... SHE IS THE QUEEN season 1 queen GIF by The White Princess

Love this 😍

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.