Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

39 minutes ago, hawgs said:
A spirit born of earth and water 
 Baby 
Fire flying from your hands 

Omg this part is so beautiful :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I kept hearing fireflies from your head :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: 

Also where u say it says 'Carnavas'.

Also thought 'sxx and love no longer jam' :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

When chances breathe between the silence    is giving poetry :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

No-one bashed you. You were rightly criticised.

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Nope. No-one was cruel or vicious. No-one was bashing. Don't try and play the victim because you were called out.

Called out for what? Am I subject to an opinion that only fits your narrative? I was labeled, clowned, and framed over my respectful criticism and opinion I had of the song during its infant stage. ‘Rightly’ criticized isn’t the appropriate term considering how many users are saying around the same exact thing I said all the way back from when the song had just freshly leaked because I guarantee if I wrote what I initially wrote now, I wouldn’t have gotten the influx of responses and attacks, or as you like to call it — being ‘criticized’. Again, what point are you trying to make out here? I don’t like the song but glad you and many others do. Accept that others are not going to have the same opinion as you and are allowed to utilize their right to free speech. End of.

• Like 2
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Called out for what? Am I subject to an opinion that only fits your narrative? I was labeled, clowned, and framed over my respectful criticism and opinion I had of the song during its infant stage. ‘Rightly’ criticized isn’t the appropriate term considering how many users are saying around the same exact thing I said all the way back from when the song had just freshly leaked because I guarantee if I wrote what I initially wrote now, I wouldn’t have gotten the influx of responses and attacks, or as you like to call it — being ‘criticized’. Again, what point are you trying to make out here? I don’t like the song but glad you and many others do. Accept that others are not going to have the same opinion as you and are allowed to utilize their right to free speech. End of.

Yawn.

• Haha 3
47 minutes ago, Intoxicatedbritney said:

So how do we think this song will do when released? I still think top 40 in the USA and hopefully top 20 uk

By the time they release it, those who have and shared the leak, will be tired of it 😅  top 80 lol jk 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Nguyen Son said:

Why do u need to clarify yourself? People already know u didnt like the song which I dont either. I dont state it over and over again.

Do u feel superior than others? I think so. Thats why u put so much hatred here. I can feel the aura from the hateful words u wrote.

Lmao you're a joke if you compare urself to Britney in 2007 haahahahahaha dont flatter urself babe

Being outspoken and defending myself about what I say from an influx of responses/attacks/criticism means I’m being hater? So now I have to be passive and let people walk all over me or else I’m a hater? :orangu_orangutan_ape:  Good grief, let it go. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Being outspoken and defending myself about what I say from an influx of responses/attacks/criticism means I’m being hater? So now I have to be passive and let people walk all over me or else I’m a hater? :orangu_orangutan_ape:  Good grief, let it go. 

hello baby, so not suprising seeing you involved in a drama...

Spoiler

and dragging Britney...

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

2 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

hello baby, so not suprising seeing you involved in a drama...

Reveal hidden contents

and dragging Britney...

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You know you’re that bi$h when you cause all that conversation. Like I say, they don’t call me QUEEN for nothing. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Oh and another false accusation? Where was I dragging Britney? Quick!

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.