Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

Wouldn't surprise me if Britney was actually living on an island somewhere pregnant or even with child by now with her hubby and because she quit the industry all this is entirely made up and she doesn't give a flying f because like she said in the beginning she was taking a break. So as I said wouldn't surprise me if none of this was even true and actually since it became a rumor that blew up team con is frantically trying to find a double so that they can whip out a song with a clone. 

But if it's real I'd like that too. But we'll be able to tell. Not sure the rest of them will be able to...

ADD I only read the first page, oh my God is it real? Lol

6 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Again, I’m happy you all enjoy it and as you all should!! I never once claimed otherwise and said anyone should not. It’s insane how cruel and vicious some of you get when someone voices an opinion that goes against a majority rule. My gosh, it’s no wonder we’re more divided than ever as a society. Also, that user did in fact bash Dua’s song only to praise Britney but I really don’t care to steer away from the topic any longer. Again, I’m happy you enjoy it and as you should. 

Nope. No-one was cruel or vicious. No-one was bashing. Don't try and play the victim because you were called out.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Complication said:

I can hear the pitch correction very clearly, and that's what makes some of the vocals sound harsh to me. Her natural vibrato sounds weird with effects on it. But it's not just Britney, Elton sounds like he's singing into a pillow at times. They went overboard with the vocal production. 

I agree they really overworked her vocals. You can kinda hear the autotune 'shimmering'-effect at times and a lot of it sounds chopped up. Wish the guy who did 'Glory' had done vocalproduction on this. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Danish said:

I agree they really overworked her vocals. You can kinda hear the autotune 'shimmering'-effect at times and a lot of it sounds chopped up. Wish the guy who did 'Glory' had done vocalproduction on this. 

It sounds fine. This is how her voice sounds rn. Sounds just like her IG videos but with the standard amount of pitch correction you’d hear in a major release dance record. Glory was recorded 7-8 years ago she’s not gonna sound like that anymore. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.