Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

42 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

dude **** OFF page after page have to see you talking. Let other be happy and sit in your own puddle Sad Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Did you forget how to read? I have literally repeated time after time, like a broken record, that I am happy, no thrilled, that the majority of you enjoy the song. And I want you to enjoy it. I never once stated you shouldn’t, like what is wrong with you people???  And if you don’t like my honest opinion of the song, then don’t quote me because my opinion won’t change. Shocker, right? Like it’s that simple. I have the same rights to free speech as do you on here but you all just love to get triggered over 1 post I wrote stating my respectful opinion of the song and then another — a rebuttal of someone bashing “Cold Heart” to praise “HMC”. Aside from that, every post I have made in this thread is from a direct response or unhinged attack to me from delusional Britney stans who are still in the honeymoon stage of the song. Now do me a favor and stop quoting me for literally stating my opinion. I am done with the delusion. Enjoy the song, please enjoy it x10000000 and stream it until your heart desires when it’s officially released.

I swear, it’s like talking to a brick wall with some of you on here :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ByDemand said:

I think what they’re asking is whether there’s a “normal” version of Cold Heart, and no that’s the PNAU Remix. Then there were additional remixes as well and an acoustic version. But there’s no song just called “Cold Heart” - the PNAU remix was first and the one that topped the charts I think.

@colormefresh

Thank you! This mix is great but I wouldn’t be surprised if one that has more “umph” was waiting in the wings.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.