Vote: Do you think 'Hold Me Closer' will be released on Friday?

Do you think 'Hold Me Closer' will be released on Friday?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, HellNevuhBeMey said:

I remember womanizer situations so well even had the demo in my room when I was 17

So you remember that someone recorded it on a conference call with the record company? I was soooooooo excited! Initially people were like it’s a meh song, then bam, #96 >>> #1 on the BB Hot100! Then THAT video dropped! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

So you remember that someone recorded it on a conference call with the record company? I was soooooooo excited! Initially people were like it’s a meh song, then bam, #96 >>> #1 on the BB Hot100! Then THAT video dropped! 

I remember they said they were “finishing up touches on WOMANIZER) Britney didn’t like the demo then CIRCUS cake to TOWN YES MAM Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Is it just me or do y’all remember an early version of the music video leaked and it didn’t have the sauna steam, and it showed the lead male’s bum in the shower and Britney’s full body when she’s lying down? 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, IamMax said:

oh yes, watch it burn once they open their mouth. nothing has died. stop being dramatic. 

Well clearly it’ll pick back up but there was a good window of time where the media were reporting on it - articles and little segments. Should have capitalized on that moment. But anyway whatever - the song will be great whenever it comes out 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.