Britney & Elton are 'Holding Me Leak Free'

I remember that almost every single, song / album there were leaks on the internet. 

And I always support my kween but I never couldn't help myself and listened to them before the original release. 

This time around I only saw something once being talked about a leak but that's it. Never found it/ heard it. Which is super because now I can be really surprised! 

But why is this? Do you think because it's Elton's song. And he/his team are more careful to who hears it etc. Or it's also Britney's team that's isn't around anymore? 

Just wondering about what you guys' 2 cents are. 

🧡😘

6 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I guess because it’s an Interscope release and not floppy RCA? 

Elton is on Interscope and it’s all being dealt with through that label. 

Sounds logical. Didn't know what Elton's label was. So thanks for the info 😘🧡

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Pirre said:

I remember that almost every single, song / album there were leaks on the internet. 

And I always support my kween but I never couldn't help myself and listened to them before the original release. 

This time around I only saw something once being talked about a leak but that's it. Never found it/ heard it. Which is super because now I can be really surprised! 

But why is this? Do you think because it's Elton's song. And he/his team are more careful to who hears it etc. Or it's also Britney's team that's isn't around anymore? 

Just wondering about what you guys' 2 cents are. 

🧡😘

Because her “family” can’t sell it out from under her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Both of labels arw trashy. That's why Madonnas career ended and she left Interscope. She should choose Warner music or any other where her hand will be free.

This. But I think in today's music industry of streaming where literally ANYONE can upload music to the major platforms and promote themselves on social media and web marketing, Britney should totally just go independent or start her own label. Why join any label when they don't support and market 'legacy' artists? Literally RCA got all that coin for doing ****, when Britney herself and her team were the ones who did all the Glory promo and tv apperances with zero marketing from the label.  Plus, she already has so many connections in the industry, she doesn't need a label who'll just be another milker. With her new freedom, I hope she takes full control of her career, and hire a proper manager who'll take care of things and actually support her.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jennyj said:

This. But I think in today's music industry of streaming where literally ANYONE can upload music to the major platforms and promote themselves on social media and web marketing, Britney should totally just go independent or start her own label. Why join any label when they don't support and market 'legacy' artists? Literally RCA got all that coin for doing ****, when Britney herself and her team were the ones who did all the Glory promo and tv apperances with zero marketing from the label.  Plus, she already has so many connections in the industry, she doesn't need a label who'll just be another milker. With her new freedom, I hope she takes full control of her career, and hire a proper manager who'll take care of things and actually support her.

And I'm saying THIS

Create brand new music label is good idea for Britney!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, jennyj said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Both of labels arw trashy. That's why Madonnas career ended and she left Interscope. She should choose Warner music or any other where her hand will be free.

Or Madonna is trashy now 😂 jk jk

Madonna is in her 60s now so I don’t think she will sell like she used to no matter the label. But she will always be able to have world tours. 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, jennyj said:

It's super easy to say that, but that's also how artists can get themselves blacklisted.

25 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Well neither have actually confirmed a release date. We want it to be the 19th but Britney nor Elton has said that is when it's coming out. 

Tho I think a snippet would be cool to get the buzz going . That or they are just going to slap the world in the face with it lol.

Literally this!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm excited but until the release date isn't confirmed I just don't wanna get my hopes up cause I'd be pretty disappointed if nothing happens on the 19th :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1

I’m thinking positively with this. I agree with what @Yasux34 said - they might just slap the world in the face with it - imagine if it ends up being a massive hit. No promo, no word from Britney but it ends up being big. How good would that look for Britney’s star power & legacy?

To be fair I’m weirdly enjoying the mystery & look forwards to seeing what happens. A new approach of doing things for her in a still very much turbulent phase of her life and we will find out the outcome soon :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block