JayTawndré Announces "Experiment X: Volume II" out October 14, Drops Singles "Once Was Love" and "Desperadoes"

JayTawndre

48 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

General was INSANE. I remember for like the first few months I was around, there was borderline corn everywhere. Very racy content. I miss it.

You really could talk about anything and EVERYTHING. I will forever hate 2014 for fracturing the community so severely that they split off into Piece of Pop and Galaxy. Most of the classic members have never returned.

Yeah, change to pop forum was fatal, soon after censorship came and nothing was the same ever since. But at least we experienced the hay-day:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Do you remember Dani and Gabe a.k.a Jade?:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 minute ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Yeah, change to pop forum was fatal, soon after censorship came and nothing was the same ever since. But at least we experienced the hay-day:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Do you remember Dani and Gabe a.k.a Jade?:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Of course I do! When I would shift between here and PoP, I loved interacting with them. They were so hot. And they'd always post stuff of themselves. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: I hope they're living their best lives now.

14 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Of course I do! When I would shift between here and PoP, I loved interacting with them. They were so hot. And they'd always post stuff of themselves. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: I hope they're living their best lives now.

Have u been to Seoul too? Or is that what you mean by PoP? I remember a few forums surfaced at that time, along with Galaxy, but Seoul was the wildest. Basically General vol. 2:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Hahahahah yeah, that as well... I used to talk to both of them, but Lost contacts many years ago.

1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Have u been to Seoul too? Or is that what you mean by PoP? I remember a few forums surfaced at that time, along with Galaxy, but Seoul was the wildest. Basically General vol. 2:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Hahahahah yeah, that as well... I used to talk to both of them, but Lost contacts many years ago.

Seoul rebranded as Piece of Pop at some point before it got shut down. Galaxy was so annoying. I joined to stay close with my Britney Spears section friends, but it was so... candy-coated. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block