JayTawndré Announces "Experiment X: Volume II" out October 14, Drops Singles "Once Was Love" and "Desperadoes"

JayTawndre

My first EP titled Experiment X: Lost Files was released last October. To this day it is my most talked about EP on Exhale. 

It was a truly artistic expression of me as a producer, mixing weird almost haunting sounds together into a body of indie work. 

Well...

I'm announcing Experiment X: Volume II will drop on October 14. I just released the first two songs from the independent EP, titled "Once Was Love" and "Desperadoes."

7pvrESoX_o.jpg

Users like @Midnight, @jordeezy, @rennen2.0and @whitedoveare just a few that gave excellent reviews of the first EP. I can't wait for their thoughts.

Enjoy!

Related

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

This reminds of user Floptina something that used to release EP's and they were all so fun. That was Exhale's golden era and I miss It so much:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

And not me waiting for a song to start, just to realize It's instrumental only:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

My EPs are to introduce me as a producer, I am artist. Singer, songwriter, producer. I'm actually traveling to London for some music stuff where I will be in a recording studio and lay vocals on my instrumentals for the first time. I'm so stoked 

51 minutes ago, SpookyFish13 said:

These are really good! Desperadoes has kind of an "Aqua" vibe to it and "Once Was Love" kind of gives a bit of "Britney" x "Femme Fatale" era vibes!!

Love the synth on "Once Was Love"!! You should lean into that 80's synth sound for future tracks!! 

Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

Here's a few more songs that have that 1980s vibe

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoy my work ☺️

On 8/15/2022 at 12:53 AM, JayTawndre said:

My EPs are to introduce me as a producer, I am artist. Singer, songwriter, producer. I'm actually traveling to London for some music stuff where I will be in a recording studio and lay vocals on my instrumentals for the first time. I'm so stoked 

:rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

• Haha 1
On 8/14/2022 at 1:06 PM, ChrisBritSlo said:

This reminds of user Floptina something that used to release EP's and they were all so fun. That was Exhale's golden era and I miss It so much:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

And not me waiting for a song to start, just to realize It's instrumental only:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Was he the one who used to make heavily vocoded and autotuned covers to popular songs and make up random tunes and post them in General back when that was just as popular (if not more so) than the Britney Spears section? Ooh, I miss those days.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Was he the one who used to make heavily vocoded and autotuned covers to popular songs and make up random tunes and post them in General back when that was just as popular (if not more so) than the Britney Spears section? Ooh, I miss those days.

Yesss, that's him! And I think we all assumed It was her, but someone exposed him and also un-pitch his songs. 

And yeah, General was so wild. We actually communicated a lot, along with @Dripping For Britney who is still missed to this day:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

3 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Yesss, that's him! And I think we all assumed It was her, but someone exposed him and also un-pitch his songs. 

And yeah, General was so wild. We actually communicated a lot, along with @Dripping For Britney who is still missed to this day:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

General was INSANE. I remember for like the first few months I was around, there was borderline corn everywhere. Very racy content. I miss it.

You really could talk about anything and EVERYTHING. I will forever hate 2014 for fracturing the community so severely that they split off into Piece of Pop and Galaxy. Most of the classic members have never returned.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block