Th war is on B-Army!!

Yeap this was the final nail in the coffin. I have no sympathy for any of these people. I think we know Britney more than this so called family. What Kevin did today was straight up bullying and should not be allowed. They have to pay for this and if they try to ridicule Britney, well we're going to do it even harder to them. 

• Love 9

Well, honestly,
they don't even seem like the biggest (or smartest) threats,
they are like the bad-*** appearing guys behind the 'real' bully and just smirks every time the bully says something.

I think for them, their biggest fear is not getting the attention.
So let's not give them any.
(I mean they didn't get 1/10 of the attention Jamie Lynn had... so let's keep it that way.)

Mr. Rosengart will take care of them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Yasux34 said:

We have stood and fought for Britney against anyone who tried to hurt her or use her name for their own selfish game!

Its time to take Kevin and Victoria down and investigate them like we did others in the past , This isnt going to just fly as we watch and do nothing. TO ARMS!

How can we help tho?

Wasn’t there photos that leaked of the boys smoking w**d or drunk while in Kevin and Victoria’s “sacred drama free” home? Would be a shame if CPS was notified of that?! I’m sure that would give reason to change the custody arrangement and implicate Kevin and Victoria’s parenting. Kevin already said he talked to the boys about ***** and s_x and preferred they do both in his home.  And of course they would rather live in a home where the dad let them do ***** and fuq, whenever they wanted while they held their mother to a Mother Theresa standard. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block