Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

I’ve been told worse as a kid. She’s a typical SOUTHERN mom. That sounds like a normal southern mom to me tbh 😂

This video is an indicator to me that she’s being scapegoated by her family and her children are being used. I grew up in a narcissistic family system so the first video was all too farmiliar to me.

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Good morning :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

Good morning Jordan ! As you can see our side of the world has been pretty busy discussing how Kflop Federflop is nothing but a scumbag and how Britney likes her sons to wear shoes..................as they should ! :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I’m happy seeing that the gp is totally defending Britney and is trashing Kevin in the comment sections

The only remotely "good" part about this mess is that she garnered a lot of sympathy from the GP, especially from mothers that obviously see this as normal and as just another mother trying her best.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Alio said:

Good morning Jordan ! As you can see our side of the world has been pretty busy discussing how Kflop Federflop is nothing but a scumbag and how Britney likes her sons to wear shoes..................as they should ! :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

OMG the backfire is tremendous! All the parents of the world are like “annnnddd, you, KFlop think this is badddd parenting???”

Nicki Minaj Shade GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.