Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

20 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I feel like this is a warning shot. Kevin knows full well that there’s nothing wrong with these videos, that’s not his goal. It’s a strategic move to say “Look, we’ve got this on camera, what else do we have?” to try to freak her out and silence her. Basically emotional blackmail without coming out and saying it.

People shouting about how it’s not that bad are playing into his hands. It’ll only make him want to “prove” that there’s much worse they recorded, and that he didn’t want to have to do it, but they “forced” his hand 😢

not if her lawyer gets involved.. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Yet again we get another example of teamcon’s empty threats. I was literally holding my breath watching those vids expecting the worst. Parenting is hard, moments can get heated and we all are capable of saying things we don’t mean. Literally NOTHING of the sort takes place in these videos.

All I see is a sweet woman being disrespected and setting boundaries. It’s beyond comical that Kfed thinks these vanilla *** normal parenting moments need to be exposed. If anything, it shines a huge light on how tightly controlled Britney has been that the mere act of standing up for herself or engaging in basic parenting was considered off limits.

I’m literally more offended by the mere existence of kfeds ugly frog face then by anything in these videos. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

Kevin is just trying to embarrass her. That is such a private matter and he really thinks exposing that long term is helpful? They probably have no discipline at his house and get to talk back and do wtf they want to. 

Britney was literally just being an upset mom because her kids were acting up. Recording her like that to share with Kevin who of course shared it 5, 6years later and when it gained traction, deleted it. Kevin ain’t s***

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.