Is HMC the new "Desert Performance" ? Why?

All this anticipation, but without any official confirmation, makes me think that we are facing a similar scenario to the infamous 2013 performance in the desert promoting Work ***** and the Vegas residency.

Top 30 Scarlett Fall GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Is this a new promotion strategy?

But if there is something certain, it is that being a B Army will never be boring. What do you think?

How will we handle our meltdowns this time?

kDijxLa.gif

It will be epic and iconic anyway.

Lady Gaga >> Preparando Nuevo Álbum - Página 35

Is HMC the new "Desert Performance" ? Why?  

Discuss. 

gqCjZq4.gif

• Haha 6
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m not joking this time. My friend BritneysVault has listened to the song (although I have not listened to it). He claims it sounds nothing trip to your heart. The release date was never confirmed and he isn’t telling me much else to keep it a surprise tbh 

omg not me being an insider now 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 8/8/2022 at 5:42 PM, Stefani said:

More like the new Mood Ring tbh; all this hype for a song that will probably not even enter the Billboard Hot 100. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: 

Well at least HMC will be a single and will get a single treatment. Mood Ring is just a bonus track which became a regular tracklist song after 4 years, no wonder it didn't enter Billboard Hot 100. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block