Has the internet ruined concerts for you?

^

interested in everyone’s opinion. 
personally for me it has, I try my best not to look at spoilers but curiosity gets the best of me. When I’m at the show it loses the excitement of what’s coming. 
anyone else? 

• Like 1

I feel like now days, the internet has ruined the surprise of the concert for me. Back then, we didn’t have Instagram and TikTok to give us glimpses into the shows. Even with the Femme Fatale Tour in 2011, I tried to not watch it but it was all over YouTube and I couldn’t not check it out :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I practically knew every part of the show and had no surprises during the actual moment of seeing the show for the first time. It’s definitely a good thing for those who can’t attend a show though! Like I seen some clips of the Chromatica Ball and based off those clips, I knew that it wasn’t the show for me :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 2

It all boils down to how much you want to see the artist, and not just the entire show. You can always see the concert anywhere. Nowadays these videos will just serve as a review of a product that you want to buy :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

So if you are going to a concert and don't want spoilers, watch at your own risk :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Like 1

No, it's actually the opposite. For example, I saw the Chromatica Ball recently, but I was just so far away I couldn't see ****. I still enjoyed the show for the experience and the fun but I'm glad I could see videos of the show on YouTube afterwards.