How many of you done with this never ending circles of drama?

I just wanted to create this thread for y’all to talk about your favorite memories about Britney . Just to create a positive energy circle to end the never ending drama we face for our favorite “ artist”. That’s who she is… I genuinely wish this never ending” private life drama” to come to en end. This is not something  like” I’m tired of talking about her private life “ 

I just want to see her happy. Happily being productive one day. Past Britney won’t make a comeback, I know that’s a fantasy. But talking about “ past Britney “ is not something mocking her current state , but to hopefully waiting for someday her to remember she was glowing when she was being productive. I just hope all of the bad people she has to deal with,  ending up taking care of their own lives instead of being involved with Britney’s.

ok my positive  memory is about outrageous. I remember after her latest video, I guess it was toxic. I saw outrageous stills. And the leopard top and denim lookin so cool. I remember the hood style being on rise and Britney lookin like the hood girl next door. But a little bit more fierce and untouchable. I like the song when it first came out on the album . But I like the music video idea even better. I just love the different looks and the looks that gives you goosebumps. That style gave me big goosebumps as a kid. She was lookin like a damn heroine.

what are y’alls positive moments? 

• 2 weeks later...

Britney doesn't get to have a break from all the turmoil in her life, why should I? Being a fan means supporting her, not just in the good times, but the bad. If she's down there fighting in the trenches against Yeeted, K-Fat and Juna Lou, then I'm right there with her.

Am I gonna lie and say I don't find the drama fascinating? No, I definitely enjoy it because Britney is finally getting her chance to stand up to all of these people and SPEAK HER TRUTH. And yes, to answer her almost 20 year old question, I can handle it.

She shouldn't have to shoulder the burden alone, and she does have Sam and Cade and the other people in her life to do so, but we're here as well. And I hope she knows that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block