BLACKPINK x PUBG MOBILE - ‘Ready For Love’ M/V

• Super Mods

I really love Blackpink and I'm always excited for their comeback, but in all seriousness, their comebacks just sound like slightly revamped versions of their past hits :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: They need to freshen it up a little bit.

Or is this just some PUBG exclusive and nothing else?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I really love Blackpink and I'm always excited for their comeback, but in all seriousness, their comebacks just sound like slightly revamped versions of their past hits :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: They need to freshen it up a little bit.

Or is this just some PUBG exclusive and nothing else?

I think it's just PUBG exclusive :)

31 minutes ago, Niaraley said:

I'm excited and hope their "real" comeback is in august ☺

Yes, it was confirmed by YG Entertainment.

https://hypebae.com/2022/7/blackpink-comeback-august-confirmed-announcement-yg-entertainment-release-info

"Following rumors, YG Entertainment has finally confirmed that K-pop group BLACKPINK will make their grand comeback this coming August.

According to an official press release, the quartet is in the final stages of recording for their new album, marking the beginning of an ongoing large-scale project set to extend through the latter half of the year.

YG shared: “A lot of BLACKPINK-esque music has been prepared over a long period of time. On top of new music and large-scale projects, BLACKPINK will also go on the largest world tour in the history of a K-pop girl group by the end of the year to expand their rapport with fans worldwide.”

The release will follow up on BLACKPINK’s first full album THE ALBUM dropped back in 2020. Stay tuned as we learn more about the official release date, tracklist and more".

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

Yes, it was confirmed by YG Entertainment.

https://hypebae.com/2022/7/blackpink-comeback-august-confirmed-announcement-yg-entertainment-release-info

"Following rumors, YG Entertainment has finally confirmed that K-pop group BLACKPINK will make their grand comeback this coming August.

According to an official press release, the quartet is in the final stages of recording for their new album, marking the beginning of an ongoing large-scale project set to extend through the latter half of the year.

YG shared: “A lot of BLACKPINK-esque music has been prepared over a long period of time. On top of new music and large-scale projects, BLACKPINK will also go on the largest world tour in the history of a K-pop girl group by the end of the year to expand their rapport with fans worldwide.”

The release will follow up on BLACKPINK’s first full album THE ALBUM dropped back in 2020. Stay tuned as we learn more about the official release date, tracklist and more".

Thanks for the info, I hope it's not too late in august and it's a full album 😄 I can dream 😅 We will see 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Isla said:

Is this a new song??? I’m so out of the loop with BLACKPINK ddd

Well, sort of, it's previously unreleased. It was first revealed in the documentary 'Light Up The Sky' (2020) when they showed footage of them recording the song.
It's not their comeback song. It's a special track collaboration with PUBG mobile.

• Love 1

Their songs sound all the same... And I think it's extremely sad and worrying the extreme beauty standards for Asian women... Also, they are overtly se x ualized. I mean, that's nothing new in this world... What's even more troublesome is that they do so while making them look like freaking BABIES. As children, the least. They literally look like girls with Barbie-like women bodies.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.