Unpopular Opinion: Britney's "Tiny Dancer" is going to be just like "Pretty Girls!"

51 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I probably have.

I remember seeing a clip on VH1 when I was younger,

how people thought the way he pronounced Tiny Dancer sounded like an actor named Tony Danza.

It was from an old program

“Hold me close now tie-knee dancehh. Mumble mumble from the highwayyy. Something darling she’s a bad a.ssss. You had a busy day todayyyyy.”

^^lyrics from memory 

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

“Hold me close now tie-knee dancehh. Mumble mumble from the highwayyy. Something darling she’s a bad a.ssss. You had a busy day todayyyyy.”

^^lyrics from memory 

Oh I think I have heard it before now that I read the lyrics.

I just couldnt think of the melody of it

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Lol being sarcastic. Bc I know those arent the real lyrics…but that’s how they sound to me.

Oh ok lol.

I had a feeling u were joking.

But yeah I think I might have heard the song.

Its just amazing how my comment about not knowing a song that came out way before I was born, blew up so quickly on here with lots of rude and insulting comments!

Glad u werent rude to me though.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok lol.

I had a feeling u were joking.

But yeah I think I might have heard the song.

Its just amazing how my comment about not knowing a song that came out way before I was born, blew up so quickly on here with lots of rude and insulting comments!

Glad u werent rude to me though.

Ohhh I didn’t read all the comments! Sorry peeps were rude to you.

when I was growing up this song was on the radio HALF the time. It was constantlyyyy playing. Like wayyy more than B songs, to give a reference.

but the lyrics sound mumbled and I thought it was funny to write the lyrics that I hear in my head.

^^it was also a common joke when i was growing up that everyyyyoneeee heard this song constantly AND LOVED IT—but no one knew the actual lyrics. This is BEFORE the internet, so you couldn’t just look lyrics up online 😆

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

Ohhh I didn’t read all the comments! Sorry peeps were rude to you.

when I was growing up this song was on the radio HALF the time. It was constantlyyyy playing. Like wayyy more than B songs, to give a reference.

but the lyrics sound mumbled and I thought it was funny to write the lyrics that I hear in my head.

^^it was also a common joke when i was growing up that everyyyyoneeee heard this song constantly AND LOVED IT—but no one knew the actual lyrics. This is BEFORE the internet, so you couldn’t just look lyrics up online 😆

Yeah well ive sadly gotten used to it on here.

I think the part where he sings "Hold Me Close, Tiny Dancer" is what I remember the most out of the song.

Other than that lyric, idk the song.

And besides since when did Exhale become a fan of Elton John cause before this supposed duet with Britney, NO ONE mentioned him or his music on here.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Are u being sarcastic or serious?

Im asking since u put the laughing emoji to my comment

Oh no! I laughed at your comment as well only because it’s one of those songs that you could hum the melody for a stranger and they’d sing something along those lines. 

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Oh no! I laughed at your comment as well only because it’s one of those songs that you could hum the melody for a stranger and they’d sing something along those lines. 

I think I may have heard but like I said I dont know his music cause it was WAY before I was born. It aint my fault!

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah well ive sadly gotten used to it on here.

I think the part where he sings "Hold Me Close, Tiny Dancer" is what I remember the most out of the song.

Other than that lyric, idk the song.

And besides since when did Exhale become a fan of Elton John cause before this supposed duet with Britney, NO ONE mentioned him or his music on here.

Sis Elton John has been the literal soundtrack of so many lives. He doesn’t need to be mentioned 24/7 for his legacy to be recognized.  spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
27 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Sis Elton John has been the literal soundtrack of so many lives. He doesn’t need to be mentioned 24/7 for his legacy to be recognized.  spacer.png

Ok I never said he wasnt a legend.

I just was not familar with his work.

I dont see why you have to be rude cause of that.

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Love u sorry didn’t mean to come off rude :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Ok I forgive you but I hope this doesnt happen again.

Like I said, I wasnt alive in the 70s, so of course I dont know his music.

However I did discover that he sang "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from Lion King and added it to my playlist.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.